#15 * Athena X Female Percy

Requested by Food_Dragon08

Quick note: PJO related once again so you know how it goes :)

- Athena

------------------------------

Athena x female Percy

"Say Athena, have you seen my daughter?" Poseidon asked.

"Your daughter? Which one?" Athena asked in return, a small smile playing on her lips.

"Funny aren't you?" The god shook his head.

"Percy of course, who else?"

The wisdom goddess was about to open her mouth and sum up a bunch of names, but the sea god stopped her.

"Don't." Poseidon grumbled.

"Well, if you must know, no I haven't. Besides, I don't even know what she looks like. And another thing, why would I care?" The daughter of Zeus asked in response.

"Maybe because as a demigod she'll be going on quests for you?"

"Why would I ask sea spawn to go on quests for me, when I have my own children that are much better equipped for the job?"

"Whatever you say, know-it-all. Just, let me know if you see her. She looks a lot like me by the way." Poseidon said and walked off.

Athena watched him leave, then turned around and decided to head to one of Olympus' beautiful parks. Once there she chose a bench underneath a willow that overlooked a pond.

"Back once again my lady?" A nimph asked, sitting down next to her.

"How could I not Willow? The shadow your tree provides is nice and cool and I have a beautiful view over the pond." The wisdom goddess smiled.

"You think our pond is beautiful?" Three najads asked simultaneously.

Each of them leaned on the shore, the way a mortal would lean on the edge of a pool. They each had radiant smiles and bright eyes.

"Why yes, this place is one of my favorites in Olympus." Athena admitted.

The three najads squeeled with joy.

"Did you hear what she said?" The one on the left said in a high pitched voice.

"Yes, totally, the others won't believe it!" The one in the middle added.

"Hey, you two, did you feel that pull?" The one on the right said suddenly confused.

"What pull?" The left Najad asked.

Before the right one could answer she was pulled underwater and she was gone.

"Where did she go?" Athena asked.

"We don't know. She's no longer in the pond." The middle Najad responded.

"What do you mean she's no longer in the pond?" Willow asked.

"Exactly what we're saying dear. She's no longer with us in the pond."

The wisdom goddess let her eyes roll over the other side of the pond. She saw a young adult sitting at the side, manipulating water into a ball. Quite a big ball to be honest. Who was that kid?

Athena flashed herself to the other side. The kid seemed to be a girl. She must've been about 17 years old. Jet black hair and sea green eyes that were focused on the ball of water hovering in front of her.

"Impressive." Athena commented.

The shock of surprise went through the girl's body and the ball of water splashed into the ground.

"Auwch." The third of the najads groaned as she lay on the ground.

"Can't you go manipulate some sea water!" She added, yelling at the girl.

The girl swallowed.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know I-" She started, but the najad cut her off.

"How could you not know?! Didn't you sense me in there?!"

"I'm so sorry I-"

"Enough!" Athena commanded.

"Just go back into the water and take the time you need dear. I'll have a chat with this one over here." She said.

The najad grumbled something incoherent and let her body turn into water. At a rapid pace the water trickled back into the pond and the najad was gone.

"What's your name?" The wisdom goddess asked, sitting down in the grass, next to the girl.

"Percy." She responded, side eyeing the goddess.

A riple of surprise went over the goddess' face.

'Just let me know okay?' She could hear the voice of Poseidon say in the back of her mind.

"You don't say." Athena said, a smile lacing her lips.

"You're Athena right?" Percy asked.

The daughter of Zeus nodded.

"What gave it away this time?"

"The eyes. All your kids in camp-halfblood have the same eye color." The daughter of Poseidon said.

For a moment they made eye contact. Both felt like their world exploded. Everything they knew came crashing down and was rebuilt on the foundation of curiosity.

Curiosity for who this person in front of them was and for what they could learn from one another.

"So Percy, tell me, what are you doing in Olympus and why did you drag a najad from her pond?" Athena teased.

"Well if you must know-" Percy started telling the story.

------------------------------

Dear @food_dragon

Your mind is one crazy a** place. How on earth do you come up with this XD Don't get me wrong I like a writing challenge and it's always interesting to see ships I never even thought off. Although I have to admit this one creeped me out a bit. Either way, I hope you like it. Have fun reading your short :))

- Athena