#10 * Athena X Enyo

Requested by Gangsterdog07
------------------------------

Athena x Enyo

"No, no, no. You can't destroy an entire town just because 'it's in your way'. There are other ways to achieve victory." Nike stated.

"Agree to disagree." Ares replied.

"I'm with Ares on this one." Enyo said.

The goddess of war had a crooked smile lacing her lips. She enjoyed this bickering between the war deities. Nothing to start off the day like a little war council.

"Athena, what about you?" Nike asked.

"Surely you agree that they can't go through with this."

Enyo let her eyes fall upon the wisdom goddess. She had her hand on her chin, thinking about the best option. Her grey eyes were focused on the map in front of her.

"Come, come darling, we don't have all day." Enyo purred as she took Athena's shoulders and whispered in her ear.

A shiver went down Athena's spine. Having Enyo breath down her neck didn't exactly help and then of course there was still the hazel colored stare coming from the victory goddess. Oh and the firey eyes of Ares.

"Well-" She started.

The moment Athena spoke up, each deity leaned closer to her, each curious for what she was about to decide.

"-I agree with Nike. A town can't just be destroyed because it's in our way. But-"

Enyo rolled her eyes. Of course, naturally dear Athena would choose the 'light' side of things. Of course she would follow her father's angel.

"Oh come onnnn." The goddess of war whined, dragging the words.

"We're all a little messed up inside. Show it! Get rid of that town, it would make things soooo much easier." She said, leaning heavily on Athena's shoulder.

"Yeah well-" Athena started, but again she was interrupted.

"Leave it Enyo. It's not worth it. My sister is a goody two shoes. Don't expect anything from her." Ares said.

With his eyes he seemed to dare the wisdom to say otherwise.

"Actually I was going to-"

To Athena's dismay she was once more interrupted.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Nike shot back.

As Ares and the angel started bickering Enyo went from whiney child to evil child. The smirk returned as her head bobbed left and right between the arguing deities.

Next to her the war goddess could feel the blood of Athena starting to boil. She seemed annoyed, maybe even mad. This might just get really interesting. Just as she thought that the wisdom goddess exploded.

"Enough you two!" She exclaimed.

There it was.

"I was about to speak out my verdict! But if none of you will let me speak, how will you ever decide what to do with that stupid town?!"

Ares scowled at his sister and Nike swallowed nervously. The angel seemed nervous. Probably because when Zeus is not present, Athena becomes her boss.

Enyo just leaned back and enjoyed the show. She had to admit, the sudden burst of rage within the wisdom goddess was pretty attractive. Even if it probably only happened because of her own and Ares' prescense.

"Now as I was about to say. I agree with Nike. You can't just destroy a town just because it's in your way. But-"

Athena dared anyone around the table to speak. Her eyes flashed gold with power. If they even tried she'd blast them through the room within a second.

No one tried.

"-In this case it isn't just in our way. If we destroy that town and make it into a little base of our own then we have an advantage. We have higher ground and can see this entire area around the beach." The wisdom goddess stated, pointing out various areas on the map.

"So what's your 'verdict' smart-ass?" Ares asked.

Athena rolled her eyes. Enyo couldn't hide a snicker. Everyone would've reacted the same. Even she.

"Even though I agree with Nike, this time I will support the both of you. The town must go down in order for us to achieve victory with certainty." The daughter of Zeus spoke.

"But there are-" Nike started.

"Other ways to achieve victory, I know. But if we want this over with as soon as possible, which may I remind you was requested by father, this is the most effective."

After a bit of a staring contest, the angel backed off. There was no way she could win this one. With an incoherent mutter the angel flashed herself away. Thinking it was over Ares flashed out too, leaving Athena and Enyo.

"Athena you bloody genius!" The goddess of war said.

She grabbed Athena's face in her hands and pressed their lips together into a kiss.

"I just wanted to destroy that town for fun, but now you gave me an actual reason to go through with it! Covers my legal basis so I won't be stuck arguing with Themis again! Thank you sooo much!"

Enyo wrapped her arms around Athena's neck. The latter seemed rather dazed still. She hadn't expected a kiss or well affection from Enyo for that matter.

------------------------------

Dear Gangsterdog07,
Thank you very much for your suggestion! I hope this version of Athena and Enyo is somewhere along the lines of what you hoped for. Enjoy your short and perhaps, until next time :)

- Athena