Wait On.

BEFORE FINALE:

CHERRY'S POV:

FOUR YEARS LATER

I walk down the stairs quietly, walking in to see a quiet scene in front of me. Vi isn't home right now.. She's out with a boy who I don't know just yet. Harry is sitting on the couch quietly, his eyes are closed, and his head rests against the back of the sofa as Theo sits adjacent to him. The baby grand under his fingertips. He plays softly, classically... Always beautiful no matter what he chooses to play. Theo is the most unique out of all of us.. It's not a bad thing, I'd say that we all fit together, but Theo is still trying to find where he thinks he fits.

Vi is loud, outgoing, and rambunctious. She's beautiful, blonde hair, green eyes. She's almost taller than me at this point. She's got a lot of friends, and they treat her normally too which she was horrified by. The best thing about Violet is that even though I was nothing like her when I was her age... We do have something in common, and that's our love for singing, and writing lyrics. Her and Theo make an incredible team because he refuses to sing. He never writes lyrics to my knowledge... But he will always play for his sister, or me, or Harry... Or just for himself.

Theo doesn't sing still. He doesn't enjoy it at all. He doesn't write, not anything he's ready to share which is completely okay. He's the most loyal person I know though. He has friends, but he'd rather spend his time with me and Harry, and Violet when she's not doing something which is rare. He's soft spoken most of the time, but he's got the kindest smile, and the brightest laugh.. He has Harry's dimples too, and curly hair... He is blonde like me though. He's tall too.. Reaching Harry's height now, and he's nineteen..

I lean myself against the doorframe, Shugie running by my feet as I stand there. I look down, watching him scurry, and listen to the light sound of Theo's fingers on the keys. I always love hearing him play, but it's never the same when he knows I'm listening. He'll never say it but he never wants to play in front of me specifically. I can tell it makes him nervous... Harry says that he looks up to me in that sense... That he always used to tell him how badly he wanted to be able to play like me... I wish he wasn't that way though because the way he plays is something I'll never be able to accomplish.. He's graceful.. Elegant... He's not reckless, he's full of intent as he plays and it's inspiring to watch.

"NEFKJDSRSGKJDRFKJ" We all jump, hearing the front door crash open, and slam shut once again. The piano keys smash as Theo jumps, hearing his sister enter the house. Harry's head whips around, and his eyes are alert now. He notices me, but jumps over the couch, walking past me.

"Is it the boy? What did he do? Did he hurt you? Pressure you? Vi, all you have to do is say the word and I will-"

"Chill out dad... He didn't do anything, and he has a name." She furrows her brows at him.

"Andrew. I know his name." He tells her, and I roll my eyes.

"His name is Alex... Tell me about him, what's going on?" I ask as she tosses her bag on the floor, walking into the living room. She jumps over the couch just as her father just did, and she sighs out. Normally you'd think this would be a question to be asked in private between a mom and a daughter, but not me and Violet.. Not any of us..

They grew up understanding the importance of communication, talking, understanding, and listening.. It was something we stressed. Something that we knew was a major point to map out for the two of them. I think the only secret or private conversation Vi, and I had was when she started her period but even that stopped being a secret after the first month of her dealing with it.

"How do you know if you love someone?" She asks, and I hear Harry choke on the air in his lungs right next to me.

"You'll be dating someone that isn't named Alex, that's how you'll know." He tells her, and I elbow him in the ribs. He winces, and moves back, and Theo is looking over his shoulder, immersed in the conversation but not adding anything verbally.