Youth.

HARRY'S POV:

She's been home all day, and she hasn't come downstairs which is exactly what we planned for. Darling and I have been outside all day while she's been upstairs. We've got things hung up, and we got a cake too. We made banners, and got food catered. We had Dani tell us who to invite, and when to invite them, and she didn't tell us very many people, but we still sent out invites, and told them to keep it a secret from her. She most likely knows.. I have a feeling she knows that we're doing this because her friends don't seem like the people to keep secrets but either way.

"Where is little shit?" Mitch asks, and I turn my head.

"If you're referring to my son, I'm not answering you because that was rude you asshole." I turn back as I lift up the last banner, and scoff. "Is it centered or not?" I ask Mitch who is supposed to be helping.

"I don't know, where is little shit?" He asks, trying to get the answer as leverage.

"It's straight dad." I look up, and see Theo walking into the scene, his eyes moving back to Dani as she sits down in one of the lawn chairs. A girl sitting next to her.

"There he is! Hey, come here kid." Mitch starts walking towards Theo, and I move down from the ladder. I'm greeted with warm hands moving around my torso, holding me tight.

"It all looks great." Cherry smiles as she looks out over the yard, pink and black, the two colors that seem to be her favorite as of right now. That's what all the decorations look like. She used to remind me a lot of her mom, but as of a few months ago I can't even see a resemblance anymore.

"I think she's going to love it, though she's not going to be surprised." I laugh shortly.

"I think she's going to hate it at first, and warm up to it after..." She adds, and I think she actually might be right. My eyes move back to Mitch as he stands with Theo, right next to his daughter and the other girl.

"Who's that girl?" I ask, feeling Darlene break away from me.

"Wow you really are out of the loop. That's Gia, Dani's girlfriend.. They've been together for a few months now." She tells me, and I raise my eyebrows.

"Huh.. Awesome." I nod. "How come Mitch didn't tell me?" I question more to myself than to her.

"Because Mitch forgets what happens five minutes after it happens now. He probably didn't mean to." She shrugs.

"Well how come you knew? Did Sarah tell you?" I ask.

"Sarah has talked to me about Gia before, but no. Theo told me, and I guess it just never came up. Does it bother you?" She asks.

"No it doesn't bother me.. I guess I just feel out of it.. I don't know why.. Theo and I just aren't... We're not as close." I shrug. "He's more like you... I never.. I mean I get the shyness. I see it, but that was never me it was always you... I always had a lot of friends, and I was always trying to be the center of attention when I grew up.. Which was rather annoying now that I look back but still. I was never afraid of my own shadow, and I think he's starting to grow out of that but-"

"But he's not you... He's in basically a different universe compared to you when you grew up.. They both kind of are." She shrugs.

"But Violet really isn't so far away... From me at least.. No she's not in a boy band traveling the world, but she's also not sitting at home by herself... She's eighteen now, and she's got a lot of friends, and people surrounding her constantly... And she let's people influence her just the same as I did... She's insecure too.. There's.. There's a lot of similarities between the two of us." I shrug, thinking of the pink haired girl upstairs. My eyes catch, and I turn to see Sandy, and Darling is off.