Coffee Cups, and Cigarettes.

A/N: This is a double update hehehehehehe... Get ready!!!

HARRY'S POV:

*PLAY COFFEE CUPS AND CIGARETTES BY TOMO*

I look at my daughter standing in the doorway, and I have been hoping this moment would come but now that it's here I don't know what to do. I don't know what to say. I don't know how to even start because this is not how I thought she would be showing up here.. She has blood on her lip, and a dark bruise under her eye. She's obviously been crying, she's obviously cold, and scared, and I just-

"What are the two of you doing? Get out of the way.." Darling pushes past me and opens the door all the way. "Come inside, come on, you're freezing.." Darling waves her hands, and Violet looks me in the eyes before she looks down, and comes in.

"Violet, how did you get here, are you-"

"I don't want to talk about it." She speaks in a low voice, and it's obvious her voice is a bit hoarse right now.

"Violet you-"

"No mom!" She snaps, and backs away from Darling as we stand in the entryway. "I don't want to talk about it, and even if I did I don't want to talk about it with you! Whatever I say, and whatever I do will be judged by you! Just leave it alone, leave me alone.. I'm home, isn't that what you wanted? Didn't you want me here without him? Well I'm here, so why can't that be enough for you, why do you have to suffocate me?" She yells, and I step forward.

"Violet, don't ye-" Darling stops me by putting a hand on me.

"It's fine.. Don't worry about it." Darling speaks, and I look down at her, watching as she looks at her daughter.

"I just want to make sure you're okay, and that we don't need to drive... To take you to the hospital.. Or that you don't need anything right-"

"I need you to stop looking at me like you're disappointed in me because it's fucking annoying." She speaks under her breath. "Sorry I'm a fuckup mom." Darling looks at her for a few seconds longer, and I open my mouth again, trying to level out the situation but before I can Darling moves from my side, and towards the stairs.

"Goodnight Vi.. I'm happy you're home." She nods her head, but then ducks it, and I know it's probably because she's trying to hide her tears.

"I'm glad you're home too but did you really have to do that?" Theo asks her, walking towards the stairs as Cherry turns down the hall and towards our bedroom.

"I didn't do shit, she's just sensitive, and invasive." Violet rolls her eyes, and Theo scoffs.

"Way to go Vi..." He looks down as he walks up the stairs, still in his normal clothes. He's probably going to check on Darling.. He always does.

"Can I go to my room." She speaks softly, crossing her arms over her chest. She doesn't look me in the eyes.. I know it's because she thinks I'll look at her with disappointment but that's not how I'm feeling right now.. Right now I feel like I need to hug her, and hold her, and make sure she's okay... I'm concerned for her, I'm worried.

"You really need to watch the way you talk to your mum Vi.." I speak slowly, and she still doesn't look at me. I know she probably feels uncomfortable right now, and I know her being home again might be overwhelming too.. The last thing I want is for her to feel like a better option is turning out the door again.. "And you can go upstairs... Go get cleaned up, and try to go to sleep..." I nod, and she doesn't look at me as she turns away. "But Violet.." I stop her with my voice. She turns back, and looks at me slightly. "I'm going to ask you some questions in the morning, and you're going to have to answer some of them... Whenever you're ready." I nod, and I can tell she doesn't want to but she nods as well before she runs up the stairs.