All I Want.

THEO'S POV:

    "Has it really been that long?" Dani asks as we sit in my kitchen. I nod my head, hardly believing it myself.

    "She's got graduation in what... Like two weeks?" I ask, knowing Dani, and Gia both go to the same school as her. She nods to me, and I shake my head.

    "Has she even tried to contact your parents?" Dani asks, and I shake my head again.

    "If they text she'll answer very shortly... She never comes home though.. She hasn't in four months.. Mom barely gets out of bed, she misses her so much." I speak, knowing she's gone today but it's rare for her to leave. She's not one for giving up, that's what everyone tells me, but right now it seems like she's not doing so well, and I hate how it feels.. Watching someone that you see as incredibly strong start to crack. My mom has never been one to show weakness.. She speaks her mind, and all her thoughts but she's been very quiet too.. She seems confused, and that scares me more than anything.

    "What the fuck is wrong with her? I'm sorry, I know it's harsh but this is so fucked up Theo... She just... She just walked out on you guys like she didn't care at all.." Dani shrugs her shoulders and I do the same.

    "I don't know... As much as I am mad at her I do miss her... It sucks only seeing her once a month if even that... She doesn't really want to see me considering every time she does it ends in me yelling at her to come home, and her flipping me off as she leaves.. I don't know. I just miss when we were all friends, and she hated men.." I shake my head, and Dani sighs.

    "Alex is not a man, he's a boy, and I don't believe in God but I pray to him that she will see that soon.... He's a waste of time." She  jumps up on the counter, and sits back, leaning on her hands.

    "I hope we hear from her soon... You said she's going to school, and that she seems to be doing alright. I just... I hope she'll be at her own graduation because mom and dad have been seeing that as their only opportunity to look her in the face again." I shake my head, and Dani nods.

    "I don't doubt that she'll be there. She has to be... She looks out of it a lot of the time.. She doesn't seem like Violet anymore, but she's still there, and she's always in her classes from what Gia tells me.. She's in her grade. I'm a year under both of them so I don't know..." I watch as she shrugs, and all I can do is nod my head. I sigh, and lean back, crossing my arms over my chest. "What about you... Have you heard from Eloise?" She asks, and I answer the same as I always do, and I shake my head.

    "Not in the past few months since she walked out of the studio... She seems like she's been hiding something since I met her.. She seems like she's got a lot more going on than she wants to tell but that day I was just the same... I keep showing up to the studio to work with uncle E, but she's never there... At least not with the two of us.. Maybe it's me, maybe she just didn't want me." I shrug, imagining her with another producer, or another musician in general.

    "I don't think that's what it is at all.. I think you're right I think there's just a lot more going on than you can see and that's why you haven't seen or heard from her... I hope she's okay." She gives me a pouty lip, and I nod.

    "I'm sure she's just fine... I wish I had gotten her number so I could have asked... But I don't know it, or anything about her for that matter." I shrug.

    "Okay so let me look her up, and snoop." Dani smirks, and I shake my head.

    "Dani, you know I hate that kind of stuff.. It's not that big of a deal. She's a beautiful woman, and I'd like to get to know... Nevermind, it really doesn't matter... It's... It's okay." I nod my head, and she shakes her head.