Smile For The Camera.

A/N: Apology ahead of time. I'm so sorry for taking such a long break... I truly had no motivation to write literally anything.. I love you guys.. I'm back. Not only with this but a brand new story called Skinny Dipping! First two chapters are out now!

VIOLET'S POV:

    I packed a single suitcase, and it isn't even full. I still haven't gotten my things from Alex's house. Not because I didn't want to, but because I wasn't allowed to. I just want my shit... That's a lot of shit, but of course it doesn't matter to my parents.. They'll just buy me new stuff, of course... That's what they say.

    "Mitch is here Vi... Can I come in." I hear Theo's voice on the other side of my door, and I roll my eyes.

    "Why, you want to try to make it better before you go?" I ask, opening the door. Theo has his hands in his pockets, and he's giving me the same smug look he always gives me.

    "I would like to give my sister a hug, and say goodbye before she leaves for at least a month." He speaks, and I roll my eyes.

    "Too bad." I start to shut the door, and he stops it with his hand, pushing it back open. I flinch away from him, and he moves his hand.

    "I'm sorry.. Hey, I didn't mean to scare you I'm sorry Vi." I just cross my arms, and move back into my room, looking at the walls instead of my brother. "Let me get your suitcase." He offers, and I shake my head.

    "Are you that ready to get me out of here?" I keep my arms crossed and hear him sigh.

    "As much as I want to ignore it, and let you go I'm not going to... As much as you want to believe that I don't care about you and I'm doing this for my benefit, that's not true... Not at all.. I just want you to be happy Vi. I... I'm sorry. I don't expect you to forgive me, I don't expect us to leave off on a good note, but I really wish you would stop hating me." He speaks out, and I sigh.

    "I don't hate you, that doesn't mean I'm not fucking mad at you, dildo." I give him a look, and he smirks now, lifting my suitcase again.

    "Stay mad, that's fine, but either way, I love you... And, I hope you don't forget that Vi." I shrug my shoulders.

    "I love you, now go downstairs, and don't speak of this conversation... Mom and dad, and especially Mitch can't think I've gone soft or they'll use it against me." I warn, and he crosses his finger over his chest.

    "Promise." He speaks out as we leave my bedroom. This isn't what I want, and as much as I want to forgive Theo I don't see that happening for a long time. I don't see myself contacting him, or anyone else until I'm probably forced to come home. I don't know whether I'm excited or not to leave right now because the truth of it is... I don't know what I want at all. I have no idea.

    All I know is I'm angry. I'm really fucking angry that my parents both think sending me away is the answer to all my problems. I don't know what they expect to come from this, but my dad and Mitch better be ready. The next few weeks are going to be the exact opposite of whatever they're expecting and I'll make sure of it.

    "Alright are you ready?" I see my dad walking forward towards me, and I just glare at him, no words. "I'll take that as a yes." He sighs the words out, and takes my suitcase from Theo's hands. "It's light.. Are you sure there's enough in here?" He asks me, and I shake my head.

    "Not even close to enough. I wasn't allowed to go get my things from Alex's house remember?" I ask him, keeping my arms crossed over my chest.

    "Aw really? You should've let me go get them, I would've taken Alex's life too while I was there, and then all our problems would've been solved." I watch as Mitch walks into the room with my mom now too. My mom glares up at him as he speaks, and this is the first time I've seen her do that towards anyone. I wonder how close my mom and uncle mitch actually are.