Love Theme.

THEO'S POV:

I groan as I wake up, knowing what I'm going to have to do today. My sister may be a bitch sometimes but she's also an idiot. I pull her location up on my phone that she forgot to unshare, and I know for a fact that she won't think about it until I'm knocking on her door. She's still in highschool. She still has four more months till she graduates. She needs to come home before this spins out of control, and she forgets that she has responsibilities.

I get up, and get ready for the day, showering, brushing my teeth, and I do it all quickly. I have a session today with Uncle E, and I have no idea who it's with or what we're going to be doing, but honestly it's the last thing on my mind. Right now I'm focused on Violet.

"Darling I understand that you feel that way, but this isn't the resolution to that, I just-" I walk downstairs to hear my dad, and I think for a second he's talking to my mom until I see her sitting on the couch, listening to him as he paces the floor behind her. Her face is confused, she's obviously feel an undeniable hurt, and part of me could kill Violet for putting her through all this shit... I always have hated how she treats her, and I hate how she treats dad the exact opposite... He was always a bit harder on me growing up, not to the point of loathing, but he was strict. He kept closer reigns he hardly wanted to let me out of his sight half the time, and with her it's like he can't say no... I never cared until now.

"Hang up the phone." I tell him, and he ignores me.

"Violet, come home now." He demands, and I haven't ever heard him talk to her like that. "We just want to talk about this.. You don't have a car, how are you going to get to school in the mornings? Oh he's going to drive you. Violet he's a teenager, he can't take care of you, he's-" He stops talking, and looks at his phone, sighing as he sees the blank screen now.

"Told you." I shake my head.

"She's never hung up on me before..." He tells me, and I shake my head.

"Well there's a first time for everything. She doesn't care about what you two have to say because she's doing this in retaliation to you.. Let me talk to her..." I tell them, and they look at each other.

"What are you going to say that I haven't already said?" My dad crosses his arms and walks up to me, and I laugh.

"I have her location. I'm going to wherever she is, and I'm going to talk to her, and actually empathize instead of just let her walk out of the door, and let her do whatever she wants." I tell him, and watch him snap.

"Theo that's enough, I've had enough of you-"

"Stop! I don't need this on top of Violet leaving, stop fighting please.." Mom breaks beside both of us, and we watch as she stands up, and disappears up the stairs.

"I'll be back.." I tell dad, and walk towards the door, grabbing my wallet and keys.

"When?" He asks.

"After I see Violet, and have my session at the studio. Don't call her again, you're only going to make it worse. I'm sorry too. I'm not trying to be a dick I just.. I'm sorry." I shake my head, and he does too.

"I get it... I'm sorry too." He tells me, and I nod, walking off, and out the door. As soon as I make it outside and in my car I pull up her location in my maps, and follow, and follow but not for long because it's only about ten minutes away from our family home. I look up at the house, and I shake my head. A fucking house? But who's house? I get out of the car, and knock on the door. As I step back there's no answer so I knock again but harder. I hear shuffles on the other side, and clinking glass too. The door opens, and Alex stands on the other side wearing a white tank top, and grey sweatpants. He kicks an empty beer bottle out of the way, and hangs himself partially out of the door, leaning towards me.