Chapter 12:

Anthony's P.O.V.:

I woke up to someone moving around our room at about 1:00 a.m. I turn my head and see Ryan going through the bathroom cabinet. he walk in to where the beds with a can of febreeze. "Oh good, your up... me and you need to get something's strait..." he whispers with slight irritation in his voice. "Look I don't care what you and Ian do... But there need to be a few minor rules..."

Ryan's P.O.V.:

I stayed Elizabeth's for about fifteen minutes, but it was so awkward, I was the only guy in a hotel room of three girls... So, I left to go to the arcade for about two hours, then started to go back to the room. I was about to walk in, but then heard that they, uh..., weren't done. So, I didn't know where to go, so I just put sat outside the door and put my music in so I couldn't hear them..., I really didn't want to hear them...
After about thirty minutes, I turn off the music to see if they were done. I didn't hear anything, so I quietly open the door. The second I walk in the room, I am hit with the nasty smell of sex. I almost through up in my mouth, mostly from the smell, but also from two of my best friends are laying naked asleep spooning, with almost nothing covering them, just a thin white sheet loosely laid over their junk. This is so fucking disgusting... Then I notice something..., they are in my fucking bed! I go to the bathroom and try not to throw up in toilet. then I look febreese to make the air breathable. I walk back into where the beds are and see Anthony half awake. "Oh good,your up... me and you need to get something's strait..." I say with slight irritation in my voice, trying not to get too mad. "Look I don't care what you and Ian do... But there need to be a few minor rules..." His attention is more focused on now. "ok, when we are ever in a situation where we need to share a room and you want to go fuck someone in the room, that is cool, I'll find some where to stay..., if I can sleep somewhere else, I would..., but I couldn't so this time so I had to come back when you both were..." I trail off not really knowing how to say with it being awkward which it already is...
"Yeah, I get what you mean... The rules?" He says so it won't be as awkward...
"Yeah, so, if you can febreeze the room, it smells really nasty..." I says, and he look smirks then looks down at Ian... I my fucking go I am going to through up I swear..., why did he have to do that, couldn't he have just thought about and not..., ugh, this is so weird... "AMYWAYS," I trying to get back his attention. "as I was saying, number two, you can..., lay in the bed like that..." I say referring to them being naked... "Just, more blankets..." he notices what I mean and apologizes... "It's fine... and three, this is most important..." I say, I don't mean to but voice gets harsher when I say, "Don't do it, I my bed..."
He looks down and realizes they are in my bed... "Oh fuck, I'm so sorry... we weren't really paying attention... We really did think this was our bed..." he says sorry.
"It's yours now..." I mutter loud enough for him to hear... he laughs. he apologizes again. "Don't worry, just next time..., ya' know... Um, night..." I say awkwardly.
"Night." he says and goes back to spooning Ian and goes to sleep again. I go to the bathroom and change into pajamas and go to sleep in my new bed.

-------------
(A.N.): hey..., hope you like this, it's short ik, but a lot of the chapters are... have a good day... K, BYYYYYYYYE!!!!!!