Chapter 15/ Epilogue:

Anthony's P.O.V.:

It's been about a month since the whole incident at the bowling alley, now it's the last day of school. Elizabeth, Ben, and Ian don't really hangout anymore. Ryan is good friends with both of us.e and Ian haven't talked since the bowling alley, I tried but he wouldn't talk to me. He is so hurt from that, I think I'm his first heart break.

I sit in the back of the room and I watch Ian, Ben, Elizabeth, and Ryan laughing about something that I'm not apart of. I have been an emotional wreck lately and I think Ian has too. I hold my year book to my chest, Ryan is the only who wrote in it. He took up a whole page telling me I'll be okay and other stuff I don't believe.

The bell rings and school is over. The entire class, except me, screams in joy as summer has officially begun. I got to my locker and put everything in either my book bag or arms. I walk out to the front and sit on the steps and wait for my grandma to pick me up, she's going to take me out to ice cream, it's a tradition of ours. I sit there with all my things and wait patiently, until I lock eyes with Ian leaning against a tree about twenty feet away from me.

'God, if only he had let me explain..., we could still be together and happy.' I thought to myself.

Ian's P.O.V.:

Why can't I just forgive him. I love him so much but he hurt me so fucking bad. I really don't know what to do, I want to be with him so badly, but I don't know if I can handle it. God, I just want to kiss him...

Anthony's P.O.V.:

I can't fucking take this. And that thought put into my head I stood up and left my things on the stairs and ran to him. "Ian, I fucking love you and I know you will never forgive me..., but just let me tell you what happened because I will never forgive myself if I didn't even try to put us back together." I say.

"Ok." He said weakly.

"Ian, he set me up. He pulled me against the wall right before you walked, he made it look as if I pinned him, but I didn't. He just wanted us apart because he can't stand to have me happy with someone that's not him. But honestly, he could never make me as happy as you did." My voice began to crack at the end because I was starting to cry. Ian started crying too.

Then he put his hand on my cheek and pulled me into a slow, yet full of love. "I'm sorry this happened to us." He said when we pulled apart.

I smiled at him. "So, are we ok now?"

"Yes, we are okay." He said as he pulled me into another kiss. Suddenly I felt a tap on shoulder and I pull away to see Ryan.

"So? Is this you guys' happy ending?" He said smiling.

"Yes, this is our happy ending." I said smiling.

------------------

The end. Hope you guys like this book! And no I don't think I'll write a sequel, I don't really do that kind of thing, but I'll tell you guys if I do.