Chapter ten:

Anthony P.O.V.:

(Fluff warning)

Are you fucking kidding me? Really, it had to be fucking Ian? This fucking truth or dare has been a complete disaster! Emma came out about her no longer being a virgin, obviously she wasn't ready for people to know. And now I am going to watch boyfriend kiss someone else... Fuck my life, I am so pissed...
Jessica and Ian both hesitantly lean in. she gives him a quick, small peck on the lips, then quickly they both scoot back to their seats. Ian looks at me knowing that I am pissed. I look back. 'let's just get this fucking game over with.' I tell myself.
"My turn." Jessica said. "Ryan."
He looks up, daydreaming while starting at the floor, which is what he also does when he is nerves. "Oh, uh... tr-truth" he stutters still very nerves about what he asked Emma earlier.
"Ok, have you ever kissed someone?" Jessica asked.
"No." he said weakly. I really feel bad for him. "Ian truth or dare?" He said trying to sound confident, pretending like he isn't nerves.
"Dare." he said.
"Seven minutes in heaven with Anthony." He says smirking. I smirk with him and Ian face flushes.
"Where?" I said.
"Bathroom." He replied.
"Oh come on, somewhere more private, where you won't hear his moans." I say looking back at Ian who is now a smiling tomato. Ryan laughs.
"Ok, how bout I let you two go to the room and I will stay here for a bit. I don't know how long I will stay here, maybe an hour and a half?" Ryan's says.
"You are the best freind ever." I say. He hands me the room key, and I take Ian's hand. we go back to the room. I could tell Ian was really nerves. I took his hand and said, "Ian, what do you wanna do? I don't want to force you to do anything you are uncomfortable with."
"No, I'm fine... can we just go slow, I'm still a virgin and all..." he says. awe, he's a virgin! He is so cute and innocent.
"Okay." I say.
"Are you a virgin?" Ian asks.
"No. Lost it last year, remember Justin?" I say, he nods. There is a moment of silence. i place my hand on the back of his neck. "Tell me if you want me to stop." he nods.
I kiss him gently and slowly. the passion in the kiss gains quickly. Ian hesitantly puts both of his hand on my hips. I place my other hand on his cheek, depending the kiss. the kiss vegans to get more heated. I pull Ian closer to me. the hand on his cheek makes it's way to his lower back and the hand on his neck moves to his hair. We continue to make out as Ian's heads travel further up my back, pulling me closer. causing me to feel his slight erection. I moan into his mouth as tongue trace the younger boy's lower lip. he parted hi lip slightly, allowing me to enter his mouth. his tongue rubs against my tongue before I glide my tongue across his teeth. I was beginning to get very turned on, and so was Ian.
I break our lips. "let's go to our bed." I say as he only nods. I lead him to the bed, gesturing him to lay down. when he obeys my orders, I climb on top if him and kiss him passionately and sexily. he moans into my mouth as his hand find the him of my shirt and begin to tug at it, letting me know he wants it off. I break the kiss to pull off my tee-shirt and throw it carelessly across the room. I remove his shirt as well and throw it in the same direction as mine. I didn't realize Ian had been staring at my abs until I feel his erection grow underneath me.
I smirk at him. "Like what you see?" I ask him the smirk still plastered on his face. He looks up at me, obviously embarrassed.
"Uh..., umm...., yeah... I mean..." he said very nerves and embarrassed. I laughed at his loss of words.
I begin to straddle him as I peck his lips, leaving a trail of kisses as I make my way to his neck. I kiss many place on his neck, until I find his sweet spot. I know I found it as Ian lets a quiet moan escape his lips, tilting his head, allowing me more access to his neck. I begin to suck and bite on it, licking to sooth it further. Ian moans and groans many times. I don't stop I was doing to his neck until there was a purple mark. when I had made my mark, I lift up my head and point at. "This is to everyone that you are mine." I said. he nods his head again.

(A/N): this will of course continue, in the next chapter lol... K, BYYYYYYYYYE!!!!!!