Chapter 11

Ianthony smut continued: Ian's P.O.V.:

He pointed to my neck, "this is to everyone, that you are mine..." He said. I nodded my head and then he continued to make out... Still straddling me, he grinds against me softly, I let a quiet moan escape my lips as his hands trail up and down my side, loving the feeling of his cold hands against my very warm body...
He lifts his body off of mine and unbuckles his belt and slides off his pants and throws them in the corner.
I put my hand on his thigh, "I love you babe." I say. I'm so awkward..., I have absolutely no idea what the hell I'm doing. I know he can tell how nervous I am, but also how bad I want this. I want him to be my first..., I saved my virginity for who I knew I loved, if I didn't love Anthony, I never would of gotten this far. I don't understand how he's just perfectly fine with me seeing him half naked..., then again he's hot... Of course he wouldn't be insecure about himself he is tan, sexy, and has abs. I'm just chubby and I know that, not only from my mirror telling but also other kids..., I am really insecure about my body... I think I'm thinking too much, aren't I? I'm really bad at this... 'Ok, Ian just focus on what is happening...' I tell myself in my head.
Anthony places his hands on my chest feeling me..., how can he possibly like this? He can't, I'm fat and ugly... 'focus Ian..., Do something with hands for gods sake, your just laying there...' I tell myself. I nervously place one hand on his hip, the other on his thigh. I rub my hand up and down his thigh.
"Ian, are you sure your ready... you seem really nervous..." he says.
"Yeah, I'm sure, just go slow, please..." I say awkwardly.
"Of course..." he says with a comforting smile. I smile back. "just tell me if you want me to stop... Okay?"
"Okay..." I quietly whisper. He straddles me again and puts his chest against mine. the feeling of him being so close..., I can't even explain it, it's just amazing. he kisses me passionately and kiss back. Without breaking our kiss he begins to unbuckle my belt and slip it off. We continue to make out as he unbuttons and unzips my pants. He bites my lower lip and puts his tongue in my mouth. his hands are on my sides and mine are on the sides of his thighs. I feel his hands slowly move down my body and into my pants. my heart begins to beat faster and faster from how nervous I am. I feel one hand go up to my hips and the other slowly moves closer to my crotch. I get harder when his hand get closer to my crotch. the kiss is very passionate and heated and my body is so warm. I gasp when he palms me and I can feel me get fully hard. I moan into his mouth and he begins to pull my pants off. his lips go to my neck and once again he sucks on my sweet spot. he grinds his hips against mine and I moan his name.
His lips move up to my ear and he licks the shell and blows cool air on it. I groan, he really knows how to turn me on and make me feel great. "You ready baby?" he breathed out so that his warm breath hit my ear.
I try to hold in a moan, my breathing was so heavy. "Please..." I whine out, I just couldn't take his teasing any more. he smirks and then sucks on my earlobe and grinds against my crotch. "Anthony!" I almost scream. "just..., ugh..., stop teasing!" He smirks. He slowly kisses from my ear to just above the rim of my boxers. he kisses and sucks on random parts of my stomach and chest. "ugh..., Anthony please!" he smirks again and slowly pulls of my boxers freeing my cock which is leaking with pre-cum.
Once again with the teasing, he kisses the head. he up and down the shaft with his warm tongue. I loudly moan. Both of his hands are on my hips. He begins taking me into his mouth and sucks me hard. When he was half way he stopped sucking and hollowed out his cheeks and I don't know why but basically was fucking into his, slamming my cock into the back of his neck and he gagged which some how was the sexiest noise ever. Suddenly he stopped, "what are you doing?" I pant out from my lost of breath.
"Your gonna cum until I fuck you." he says with such lust in his eyes.
he starts to get up to grab his bag and get a condom, but before he can, I grab his shoulder and yank him so that he is on the bed. "Not yet." I say with a devious smile. he smirks slightly. I place one hand on his knee which snakes up his leg, the other on his abs, which I can't help but feel.
I lower my head to his bulge and blow on it. He closes his eyes and says, "ugh..., don't tease me Ian..."
The hand that is on his abs moves to his lower back. "Oh that is not fair, don't you remember how much you teased me?" I ask and grope his ass.
He groans loudly and says, "Fuck you!"
"I know you want to..." I say as I palm him through his boxers, still groping his ass. he throws his head back and bites his lip.He looks so perfect like this.
I finally pull down his boxers and free his hard on. I stop groping him am put that hand on the side of his hips, while the other strokes him. once I feel that is getting old, I lick from his balls to his head and he moans. I begin to suck on his head as he lets out a shaky breath. I slowly take more and of him in until I'm deep-throating him. he groans as fondle his balls. "stop." he says and take his dick out of my mouth.
He gets up to get the condom and this time I let him. "Lay down." he orders and I obey. "your okay with this, right?" I nod my head and he puts the condom on.
He starts to suck on one of my nipples and moan. he puts three fingers up to my mouth and I start suck on them. he unexpectedly gropes my ass and I gaps. he gropes it harder and I moan around his fingers.
When he finally decides that his fingers are ready, he takes them out of mouth and then spread my legs far apart. I suddenly become nervous again. "Is gonna hurt?" I ask.
"Yeah, but I am going to prep you and it will hurt at first..., sorry." he says. "you still wanna do this?" he asked.
"Yes." I say. He slowly puts one finger in my entrance, it so bad, I had to clench the bed sheets and close my eyes. he moves his finger around to try and get me used to it, which some what worked, but it still hurt. He added in two, then three and by the end, the pain was replaced with pleasure.

-----Anthony's P.O.V.-----

"I think your ready now." I say and take my fingers out and slowly put my cock into him. he shuts his eyes tight and groans in pain. I felt bad.
When I am fully in him, I move in and out slowly until he isn't in pain anymore. he moans in pleasure and says, "faster..." I gradually thrust faster and faster. he groans again and so do I. his virgin ass is so fucking tight... fuck him faster and harder as I search for that one spot, which I did find when groaned so loud. I slam my cock into his prostate and he can hardly breathe he's in so much pleasure.
"You look so fucking hot like this Ian." I pant out.
"You too..." he heavily breathes out. We go on until I cum into the condom, I quickly take off the condom and tie it off, throw it in the trash bin, and go strait Ian's cock. I suck on it, and doesn't take long for him to cum into my mouth. I swallow it and then kiss him so passionately... "I love you." he says as his heart rate slows down.
"I love you too, baby..." I say then give him a short kiss. we lay down together and I spoon him.
"Was I good?" He asked unsure of himself.
"Are fucking kidding me? You were amazing... So, how did it feel?" I say and suck on his shoulder.
"It..., was amazing, this was the best night of my life..."
"Me too baby..." I say. "good night baby..."
"Night, Anthony." he says, and we both quickly fall asleep.
---------------------
(A.N.): hey, hope you like the smut... sorry I haven't updated in soooooo long... a lot of shit going on in my life... sorry... K, BYYYYYYYYYYYYE!!!!!!!