Chapter 6:

Ian's P.O.V.:

I woke up on Anthony's shoulder. I look at him, he smiled down at me. I notice a light blush on his cheeks. I slowly sit up and look out the window of the bus. There was a lot of trees, they were blurry due to the speed our bus was going. "Anthony, how long was I asleep?" I ask.

"2 hours." He said. "You smiled a lot in your sleep. What did you dream about?"

"Memories." I said.

"Oh. Well, what do you want to do?" He asked.

I looked at Ryan for the first time, he was asleep. "I don't know. When do we get to the hotel?" I asked.

"I don't know." We are taking the bus all the way to New York to save money. We are stopping half way at a hotel to sleep.

Elizabeth turns around and say, "We are stopping at eight p.m., it is eight a.m., right now. So 12 hours." She says.

"Have been ears dropping?" I asked out of no where.

"No." She says. I look at her. "Okay, a little."

I laugh. "That is rude. What if we were talking about something your not supposed to hear?" Anthony says.

"All the more reasons to listen." She says and turns back around sitting in the seat in front of us.

"What ever." I say.

-----time flash-----

The bus stops, I look up from my game boy to see we are parked outside a crappy hotel. Our home room teacher stands up. "Okay guys, we are at the hotel. While I get the room keys, you guys get with your group of three and we will get you bags to you." She says leading us off the bus. Ryan, Anthony, and I get our bags and room key and go to find it. We are on the 4th out if 5 floors, room 419. We walk in, 2 beds and 1 couch the folds out into a small bed.

Ryan jumps on one of the beds and says, "I call this bed." He lays back.

"Pfft, whatever man." Anthony says walking to the couch. "I'll take the couch." He says.

"Thanks." I say. I put my bag on the bed. I pull out my pajamas and walk to the bathroom to change. I changed into plaid pajama pants and a old Pokemon tee-shirt. I walk out and Anthony walks in. Ryan was all ready in pajamas.

"Hey, so you wanna see if the Elizabeth and her friends want to play truth or dare?" He asked.

"Sure." I say. I look at the alarm clock, It is 8:20 p.m. I knock on the bathroom door where Anthony is. "Do you want to play truth or dare with Elizabeth and her friends?" I asked.

"Yeah, sure." He says walking out of the bathroom in pajamas. "Let's go."

(A/N): I know, terrible short chapter, I will try to make the next one a lot better... Sorry. :/ I have been getting writers block...