Chapter 13:

Ian's P.O.V.:

I woke to Anthony stroking my hair softly with his thumb. I turned over to face him. "Good morning, love." I said sleepily and gave him my best smile and he returned it.

"Good morning" he said sweetly. Snuggled closer to me and we stayed in that very comfortable position for half a hour.

During that half hour, I thought about everything that had happened last night... Was it right? What did he think of me? i mean I just lost my virginity to someone I haven't even dated a week. How should I feel about this? All these thoughts race through my head but, one stays put and I can't stop thinking about it. What does Anthony think? I really want to know but, I am far too scared to ask...

After the half hour or so, we get dressed and meet Ryan on the first floor for breakfast. "So, how'd it go last night?" Ryan asks with a smirk. Why must he always make people feel uncomfortable?

Anthony glared up at him with a smirk as well. "Pretty amazing." He said while rubbing my thigh.

"Ian? how was it?" Ryan said. Both ryan and Anthony were smirking at me.

i blush deeply and stay silent. "Well?" Anthony asked moving his hand further up my thigh and rubbing slowly, making blush as I got slightly turned on. I shrugged shoulders feeling to embarrassed to say anything on the topic.

"I don't know." I shyly said, avoiding eye contact.

"oh come on! You were too loud to have nothing to say." Anthony said, continuing to rub his on thigh. Ryan smirks at the comment and Anthony does too.

"Good..." I said resting my head on Anthony's shoulder, trying to hide my blush.
They both laughed to each other... "I'm glad you liked it, baby."

-----time flash-----

After breakfast we went sight seeing, we went to the Statue of Liberty and other stuff and before we knew it, our five day vacation was up and it was time to drive home.

-----time flash---back at school-----

Anthony's P.O.V.:

I creep up behind and grab his shoulders and he nearly screamed in fear. "Did I scare you?" I ask with a smirk.
"No." he lies.
"Whatcha doing?" I ask curiously.
"Getting books for my next class, like you should be doing." he says. I let out a chuckle and open my locker to get my history books.

-----time flash---after school-----

The bell has just rung and I walk to my locker. I grab my cell, book bag, and P.E. bag then shut my locker and I walk to the front of the school. I take out my phone and text Ian so we can walk to his house, together.
Someone stands in front if me. "Hey Anthony..." I looked up and saw Justin, the guy I dated last year. Justin is man who took my virginity.
"Oh, hey justin!" I said with fake excitement in my voice. we hadn't talked since he cheated on me last year. "Whatcha been up to?"
"Oh, nothing really." he said.
"Oh, me too..." this was way too awkward! What does he want?!
"So," he said shyly looking up at me to meet my eyes, "I was wondering if we could go out sometime..."
"Umm, justin, I have a boyfriend."
He really looked hurt by that comment, but he forced a smile. "oh, not like that..., as friends..." I feel so bad for him. I know that he still like me, but I love ian...
"Ok, sounds good." I said.
"Ok, I was thinking we could go bowling, or whatever you'd like..." he said with a bit too much excitement.
I smile widely at him. "that's perfect, how about tomorrow, saturday."
"Good, good. well, see you then!" He smiled before walking away with his backpack slung over a single shoulder.
Ian walks up. "hello love!" He says in a sweet, adorable voice.
That's when I decide I don't want to go bowling with justin alone. "hey, wanna come with me and an old friend to bowling tomorrow?!" I asked hoping this would help avoid justin doing something stupid.
"Sure!" He said excited and happily.