Chapter 5:

-----time flash to like 2 weeks later----

Anthony's P.O.V.:

I walk into the school, it 5:00 a.m. right now. I quickly go to home room and find my teacher exhausted drinking coffee. I don't want her to drive... "Hey." I say.

"Oh hey, Anthony." She said getting up from her desk and walk toward me. "You ready for the 'big apple'?"she asked.

"Yeah, so when do we leave?" I ask.

"Around 5:30. You can sleep can sleep in here or go to the gym where everyone else is. But in like, 15 minutes you will be called to home room, me, and we are going to get your room mates." She said.

"Alright, well I'll go to the gym..." I said. I walked out and went to the gym, I saw Ian and my friends standing in the corner of the gym, no one really pays attention to them or me. I walked to them, when they saw me, they waved. I noticed that Ben wasn't there. "Where is Ben?" I asked.

"Oh, Ben couldn't come to New York. His dads think it is a bad idea. They said the last time they left on a trip, when they came back he was freaked out and had cut himself. He wouldn't talk to them, so no one knows what was going through his head to get him to do that, he almost died. It was really sad." Ryan said, I was kinda shocked and now very depressed and worried for Ben.

"Oh, okay well..." I don't really know what to say.

Of

"Well, what do you guys want to do first in New York?" Elizabeth asked trying change the topic.

"I want to go to the Statue of Liberty." Ryan said.

"Well duh." We all say together looking at him with a "-you-dumb-ass-" face.

"Well sorry." He says. We all laugh together.

"I am going to Carlo's Bakery." I say.

"YES!" Ian says. We all agree.

"ALL STUDENTS PLEASE REPORT TO YOUR HOME ROOMS." The intercom said. We all go to our class rooms and sit down in our seats.

"Okay, so we will let you choose who you room with in the hotel in New York. Three people per room and of course boys with boys, girls with girls." She says giving us a "-ya-nasties-" face. Some of us laugh, others are too tired or emo to care. Me and Ian and Ryan decide that we will share a hotel room. A few minutes later the teacher walked back to the front. "Alright, did you guys figure out who you will room with?" Almost everyone says yes, but some say no. "Ok, everyone who doesn't have a room mate please come to the front."

A few people come up. She randomly roomed them together. We all went up together with our group when she called our names out and she wrote them down. Soon enough, we are on a bus to New York. Almost everyone is a sleep, Ian fell asleep on my shoulder. It was really cute.

"Aww, you like that a lot don't you?" Ryan said.

"Oh, shut up." I said with a light blush.

"Aww, you really do." He says with a stupid smile on his face.

(A/N): hey guys, like I promised I update on Saturday!!!! Yay!!!! Anyway, I hope you like this book, I know a dumb chapter..., but here comes the fun part, you guys are going to help me right the story, what should they do in New York? Comment and tell me! K, BYYYYYYYYYYYYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!