Chapter 8:

Anthony's P.O.V.:

I woke up to someone shaking my shoulder, I opened my eyes to see Ian looking into mine. his bright blue eyes made me smile, he smiled back. He leaned down and gave me a small, short kiss. "Welcome to New York" he said to me still smiling. I looked out the window and saw a large holiday inn, not too fancy, but okay.

"We are going to have a great time." I said.

He smiled. "I know."

We got out of the van and made our way to the hotel room with our bags and Ryan. "What do you want to do?" Ryan asked.

"I don't know, we just got here. maybe we should unpack..." I said. He shook his head yes. I unpacked all my stuff and organized it. there was a dresser with three drawers, we decided each of us get one. All my clothes were in my drawer which was the top one. I put my cologne, deodorant, toothbrush, and tooth paste in the bath room. my shampoo, conditioner, and body wash in the shower.

Once we were all unpacked, we decided to explore New York together. (A/N: I no school will just let you wander New York alone, but let's just pretend, ok?) It was already 6:00, so we decided to go to this little inexpensive Italian restraint near the hotel. The food was decent, Ian wanted to pay for my meal. He called this 'our first date that is with a friend' because Ryan was still there. it was a lot of fun.

After dinner we went to the M&M and HERSHEY stores, which are oddly really close to each other. Ryan bought a giant bag of M&M's, but refuses to share.

When it was about 8:00 and we were tired for some unknown reason, we got in a taxi and went back to the hotel. it was a fun night. We went to bed and had a good night sleep.

-----time flash-----

I woke up around 9:00. Ian was still asleep. Oh, did I forget to mention? There are only two beds... so me and Ian are sharing one! He is sooo cute when he sleeps! Awwww!!! I thought.

I decided that I'll watch tv. I turn on the tv and find family feud, love this show! after a couple minutes Ryan wakes up, and we watch family feud together. when Ian finally wakes up around 10:00, we start getting ready. When we are all fresh and ready we leave to go and have a day of awesomeness in new york.

A/N: ok, so this was longer but then I forgot to save before exiting wattpad, so now it is gone and I rage quit... Idk how long this is bc I wrote this with my phone... sorry, K, BYYYYYYYYYYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!