Chapter 3:

Ian's P.O.V.:

I walk the ten minute walk home. My back pack is hanging on one shoulder. When I get to my house I walk to my room, I put my back pack on the floor. I grab my game boy and begin playing Pokemon. I got the game last week, but I play it so much I already have a Charizard as of last night. I play for an hour before my dad calls me for dinner. "I'm not hungry!" I yell back, that was a lie, I just need to catch more Pokemon.

"Ian!" My dad calls again. I finally give in. I walk to the table, he puts a plate in front of me, it has meatloaf and corn. We sit in silence.

Two years ago, my mom and dad divorced, she cheated on him with some guy from her gym. Six months after she left, my dad became bi. He dated both men and women, I respect it...

"How was your day?" My dad asked breaking the silence in the room.

"Made a new friend..." I said.

"Really?" He asked. "Who?"

"His name is Anthony, I went to his house to day. He has a lot of video games and his own ps1!" I said.

My dad looks at me. "You better not be friends with 'cuz he has a ps1." He said.

"I'm not." I said.

"Good. So tell me more about him." He said.

"He lives with his grandma-" I began.

"Where are his parents?" He asked.

"Mom died. The dad... The dad is in jail for abusing them." I said. I didn't really want to say it, I don't really know why.

"Oh..." He says awkwardly.

"He gets bullied a lot... 'Cuz he is gay..." I say.

"Well, now that you guys are friends you will defend him. Right?" He says.

"Of course. He is a cool guy." I say, eating the last of my food.

That is good. Alright, you can go back doing whatever you do in the that room." He say realizing I am finished. I put the food in the sink, I run back to my room and begin playing on my game boy again.

-----huge time skip-----

It has been nearly a month, me and Anthony are best friends. We sit next to each other in class and lunch. Over the last month, Jamie was adopted and left her foster home, she moved away to Colorado..., we aren't dating any more. And, I may have a small crush on Anthony..., ever since Jamie left, I started to like Anthony.

The rings, I go to my next class, which is science.

Anthony's P.O.V.:

The bell rings, I go to my locker and switch out my books. I walk to my class which is history. When I walk in, I go to my seat. The bell rings a minutes later and Mr. Winter begins his lesson. He is going on and on about the history of Asia. I of course can't pay attention, I keep thinking about Ian. Remember, like a month ago, when I thought Ian is cute, that little crush I had on him..., that has turned into Ian is the hottest fucking man I have ever seen and I love him. But I can't, he is still devastated about Jamie.

Ian..., Ian is so fucking perfect. His hair is always perfect, I can only image now soft it must feel. When he blushes, it is so adorable. His beautiful, blue eyes. His amazing smile, the perfect shape they make. His white teeth, as if he has never tasted anything unhealthy in his life. He is the one.

Someone tapped on my shoulder from the side, taking me from my thoughts. It was Ryan. "Yes?" I asked him.

"Why are you smiling like your a crazy?" He said.