Chapter 7:

Ian's P.O.V.:

We walked to Elizabeth's room, we called so we which room it is and she already said yes. We eventually reached the room, we knocked on the door. "Hey!" She says allowing us in. We talk for minute and meet her friends.

The one with red hair is Jessica. She is very, has brown eyes, and freckles along her cheeks. The one with blonde hair is Emma, she has perfect, lightly tan skin. She is seriously what every guy wants. Kind, smart, loving, easy going..., perfect. I would totally crush on her like all the other guys, except I'm into Anthony, not her.

We sat in a circle, in order of girl, boy, girl, boy..., well you get the picture. I sat in between Jessica and Elizabeth. We began the game. "Who goes first?" Ryan asked.

"I will!" Emma exclaimed. "Elizabeth, truth or dare?"

"Truth." She said.

"Which teacher do you think is the cutest?" She asked.

"Mr. Jakes." She said. Mr. Jakes is really hot, I will admit. "Ok, my turn."

-----time flash-----

When Ryan finished failing the cinnamon challenge, he sat back down water bottle in hand. He took another sip of water before saying, "Ian, truth or dare." He asked.

"Dare." I said.

"Kiss Anthony." He said. (A/N: I know so many fanfics do this, I just had to, ok?)

I looked at him. "Can I skip?" I asked. Anthony' face was flushed.

"Nope." He said smirking. I gave him another glare before scooting to Anthony. I put my hand on his cheek, pulling his face toward mine. I kissed him soft and lovingly. It took a moment, but he kissed back just as passionately. He placed his hand on the back of my neck. I heard someone say "aww." But I didn't really care who. I'M KISSING ANTHONY, NOTHING ELSE MATTERS! When I pulled away, I instantly looked into his eyes. They were full of love and innocence. His lips moist from mine. Our hands were still in place, his one my neck and mine on his cheek.we didn't know what to do. I eventually said, "Sorry."

He looked at me for minute. Suddenly, he pulled me into another passionate kiss. I kissed back immediately. My other hand found its way up to his other side of his face. His hand went to my side. We soon pulled away. "I love you" he said.

"I love you too." I said.

"AWW!" Ryan said. We both looked at him. "What?" He asked.

"Your kinda ruining the moment." I said.

-----

We finished the game and went back to our room to sleep. We woke up early in the morning and ate breakfast. We packed the bus back up again and then sat on the bus while it continued to drive to New York. I looked at Anthony and said, "So, are we dating now?"

He kissed my lips lightly and quickly, "Yup." he said. I giggled. We drove all the way to New York and got there at 5:30 p.m. We jumped out of the bus and went to our room with our bags, this will be a great trip.

A/N: hey, so wattpad is making it hard to update, sorry if it doesn't work I tried!