Chapter 14:

Anthony's P.O.V.:

Ian an I arrived at the bowling alley and walked to the counter. We got an alley toward the far end of the room and picked up our shoes. We sat at one of those twirly chair at our alley put our shoes on. I typed in mine, Ian's, and Justin's. When Justin arrived we began to bowl.

I won first place, Justin was second, and Ian was last. Ian fake pouted and said "No fair. I you guys are both great at this and I'm not!"

I chuckled, "Sorry, we didn't know you wanted us to go easy on you."
"You guys want something to eat? I can get nachos or something." Justin offered.

"Sounds great." Ian said with a smile. We all ate nachos for a little bit and talked.

"Well, I've got to go to the restroom." I said when there wasn't really anything left to talk about. I stood up and went to the restroom. When I got out of the stall, Justin was leaning against the wall with hi arms crossed. "Oh, hey..." I said awkwardly. I started washing my hands.

"So how close are you and Ian?" He said with a slight bit of jealousy in his voice.

I took a paper towel from the dispenser and said, "Why do you ask?"

"Because, he doesn't deserve you." He said standing strait.

I looked him in the eyes, "What are you talking about?"

"You aren't the slightest bit scared? He's bi, sooner or later he will want girls again and he'll leave you alone." He said.

"No, I'm not scared at all. I know that he would never do that." I say a little mad he would even say that.

"Why not? Come on Anthony, we all know he only started dating you because his girlfriend left him. He just wanted something new to take his mind off things. Once he is bored of you, he'll want something else that you can't give him." He said.

I walk up to him, "He will never do that, we love each other."

"Are you sure? Or do you just love him?" He asked looking me in the eye.

"I'm sure, Justin." I said angry filled in my voice.

There was a knock on door to the bathroom. "Anthony, are you feeling ok? You've been in here for a while." Ian said concerned.

"See? He-" I was cut off when Justin grabbed my shoulders and quickly backed us up against the wall, making it look like he was trapped against the wall with my body, and kissed me.

Ian walked in, "Anth-" he was cut off by what he was seeing and I pulled away from Justin.
"Ian!" I said turning to him. His mouth hung open in disbelief, his eyes filled with hurt, and tears dripped from his cheeks. He turned and ran away crying. I turned back to Justin, "you son of a bitch!" I yelled in anger and punched him in the eye. He groaned in pain as his back slid down the wall so he could sit on the floor.

He slowly raised his hand and gently put it on his eye and cringed at the touch. "You shouldn't it have been dating him, I was just looking out for you Anthony."

"No, you just couldn't stand to see me happy with anyone but you." I said with anger in my voice.

I ran out of the bathroom and out of the bowling alley where Ian was getting into his car with tear running down his face. I ran to him before he could drive away. "Ian!" I said to stop him from leaving. He couldn't make eye contact with me because he knew he would completely fall apart. "Ian, please, let me explain what happened."

"Why should I?!" He said, his voice cracking. "Why should trust you? I trusted you and then you do this! I gave you everything, I gave you my time, my love, my care, my..." He couldn't say it but I knew what he meant, he gave me his body... "And you didn't care, you just... You broke me." He said crying.

"Ian, I love you. You have to trust me! Please!" I begged.

"Anthony, I don't know if can. If I can't ever trust you again." He said. "Back up." He commanded. I backed away and he drove off.

I called my grandma. "Grandma?" I said between sobs.

"What's wrong, love?" She asked concerned.

"Can you pick me up?" I asked trying stop crying.

"Yes, of course. The bowling alley, right?" She said.

"Yeah..." I said.

"I'll be right over." She said with sincerity in her voice.

"Ok, thanks." I said.

I sat on the curb and tried not to cry. My grandma finally pulled up and she got out of her car and hugged me. "Come here love. Let's go home."

When we got home, she got me some ice cream and we sat on the couch and I told her everything and she comforted me and told me that I'll be ok. But honestly, I don't think I will...

----------------

Guys, I seriously started to tear up while writing this...