Chapter 2920

Xia Qingying wasn't even a mental strength master, and oblivious to the mental oppression assaulting Shi Feng, she introduced everyone.

The executives were Mental Strength Masters, selected among their peers for their intelligence and keen decision making.

Five shareholders, descendants of the families who had helped the Green God Company to build their foundation, now among the richest families on the globe.

The general managers of Yuantian City's Upper Zone, the new manager of the base layer; manager of the middle layer, Xia Wuyuan; the new manager of the core area, Xang Yuo; and herself, the head manager.

Then she continued introducing the elders, the only three half-step Mental Strength Grandmasters residing in the core area of Yuantian City's Upper Zone. They were the patriarchs of their respective ancient martial arts families.

Ling Guang, patriarch of Ling family, an old monster among old monsters, radiating mental oppression tinged with fiery aura. The bloodline of Ling family is said to carry the ancient bloodline of the Vermilion Bird and their martial arts were purely focussed on offence. The ancient dictum 'offence is the best defence' is said to originate from the family's ancestors.

Zhi Ming, patriarch of Zhi family. The seductive lady with a devilishly curvaceous body, appearing in her early thirties, is supposed to be at least two-hundred-years-old, but due to the core area's environment and Green God Company's miracle tonics, potions, and elixirs, she had preserved her youthful appearance much better than the two other elders. According to legends, the ancestors of the Zhi family are supposed to have inherited the bloodline of the ancient Black Tortoise. Their martial arts are centred around defence and when performed perfectly, their defence is impenetrable. As for Zhi Ming, rumours say not a single man had ever been able to tough her body.

Jian Bing, patriarch of the Bing family, another old monster nearing the three hundred mark. Compared to Henglian Master, Mental Strength Masters have a smaller, yet more concentrated physique; however, Jian Bing was different. His disposition and physique were even smaller, imbued with inconspicuousness, like a prowling predator, observing its victim, calmly waiting for the perfect timing to snatch its prey. Ancient myths speak of the Bing family's first matriarch being blessed with a droplet of ancient White Tiger's blood. After she had successfully snuck up to the white monster it awarded her for her aptitude in stealth and courage. Their martial arts primarily consist of stealth, assassinations, accompanied with quick lethal strikes.

Finally, Xia Qingying pointed toward the youth with cyan coloured hair leaning against the wall. "This is Meng Zhang, patriarch of the Meng family."

"Huh?"

"What?"

"Patriarch?"

"..."

Not only Shi Feng, everyone was baffled by this little piece of news.

One of the most mysterious ancient martial arts family by far, the Meng family. Legends speak of their powerful lineage, carrying the power of the ancient Azure Dragon within their souls.

What remains to be true of these stories remains folklore, the ancient martial arts families are extremely mysterious.

Ling Guang, as impulsive as his fiery character was, nudged at the youth's mind with his fiery mental oppression, "Hey kid, did the old man die? Why haven't you sent me an invitation to the funeral?" Bursting into overbearing laughter, "Or are you saying he voluntarily gave up the position of patriarch to a brat like you?"

Zhi Ming, chuckled, covering her smile behind an ornate fan, but the vocals of her chuckle would call upon slumbering dragons.

Jian Bing, however, didn't respond, gradually merging into the background, being hidden in plain sight.