Chapter 2923

"...Sharlyn." The words escaped Shi Feng's lips as he stared at the devilish smile, the same smile he had witnessed several times - right before he'd get swindled.

But only now did he realise how badly she had been swindling him.

All the events involving this woman flashed through Shi Feng's mind. She had been deceiving him, hiding her true form all along. But despite his 11 years' experience in God's Domain, he had overlooked the truth, a truth he should have figured out long ago.

He knew all along that something was wrong with the woman. Sharlyn was far too human to be an NPC, especially before the 'Hero's Return' expansion pack, which gave NPCs consciousness, emotions and personality. Moreover, what kind of NPC could change from Level 8 Elite into a Level 20 Divine Official as if swapping out clothes?

Shi Feng had assumed she was just an important NPC. Who would have thought there was a player disguised as an NPC in the very earliest stages of the game?

Despite him obtaining Omniscient Eyes of the Golden Stigmata, she was still able to fool him. This could only be achieved by means of God ranked concealment... or even higher...

This also meant that when he had laid his eyes on the God within that sky-blue monolith, it must have been her after all. Shi Feng assumed it wasn't her because she was supposed to have just become a Tier 5 Red Official and the gap to Tier 6 Gods is too immense, especially NPCs who had numerous additional requirements compared to players.

His nonhostile mental oppression rippled against hers, and hers wasn't inferior to his in any way. This meant the woman before him was a Mental Strength Grandmaster... and there is only one other Mental Strength Grandmaster on earth - the founder of the Green God Company.

"You were never much of a talker, but glaring daggers at me for all I have done for you." Sharlyn chuckled behind her palm.

Sharlyn may have been helping him from time to time, but those problems had been caused by her impossible Quests to begin with. But despite his grudge he remained composed. The founder of the Green God Company wasn't someone he could aggravate, but it didn't matter really, from his experiences he knew that nothing would escape this women's eyes.

"I just didn't expect you to be here, Sharlyn, if that your real name is, miss founder of the Green God Company."

Sharlyn was taken aback for second before smiling brightly "So, you connected the dots together already? You really are something!" pursing her lips, "calling me Sharlyn will be fine, but what should I call you? Shi Feng? Ye Feng? Black Flame?" tapping her pursed lips with her fine index finger "...or Frost Eye?"

Shi Feng peered at the woman with narrowed his eyes. Hearing this, he knew this woman had been keeping a very close watch on him.

Frost Eye, the alias he had used a few times in the earlier stages of the game to conceal his high-profile actions. He never dared to use the alias again because Detection Tools and Spells would only advance as time passes, not even the Legendary ranked Nightwalker's Cape and Demon Mask would remain reliable forever. If someone was to find out who Frost Eye really was back then, King's Return and Flower of Seven Sins would have taken the effort to remove Zero Wing from God's Domain.

"You can call me by my real name. Shi Feng will do. But tell me, what do you know of me?"

Had she figured out he had been reincarnated?

The decision he had made in God's Domain were just too perfect, it even caused Zero Wing, a Guild without any external support, to rise above the five Great Super Guilds.

In the assumption that nobody was watching him, he had exploited the knowledge from his previous life without restrictions. He made a beeline for dozens of Unique Hidden Quests, the best treasures available, and the best levelling spots. He had cleared every Dungeon on the first try by using exploits still unknown to the public.