Chapter 2928

After logging out of God's Domain, Shi Feng had returned to a dimly lit Rest Space.

He was wearing a sets of standard clothing, a hoodie and tracking pants, similar clothing he usually wore in the real world.

God's Domain, the Rest Space, and the Mind Space System are separate systems, players couldn't bring their possession from one space to another, only their character was transferable.

Even though Shi Feng was currently in his Rest Space, he had still his Tier 6 character from God's Domain. If players couldn't bring their character from God's Domain into the Mind Space System for their fighting competitions, the Mind Space System wouldn't have been so popular in Shi Feng's previous life.

However, Earth's Planet Space System was sightly unique in the sense that it could disable Skills and suppress everyone uniformly to Tier 3 with a Gold Mana Body.

Shi Feng stood silently, examining his latest system notifications he had received in God's Domain.

...

System: Congratulations! You have created a new Peak Item.

System: Congratulations! You have been promoted into a Grandmaster Forger.

System: Memory Crystal has been successfully forged. Forging Proficiency increased by 500 points. Obtained 800,000,000 EXP.

System: Congratulations! You are the first player created a new item through Mana Forging in God's Domain. Obtained 7,000,000,000 EXP. Rewarding 1 Large Mana Forging Legacy.

System: Congratulations! You are the first player to forge a Memory Crystal in God's Domain. Obtained 9,000,000,000 EXP. Rewarding 1 Nascent Saint Flame, Tier 4.

Yesterday:

System: Congratulations! You have completed the Mythic Quest "Ancient God's Awakening." Rewarding one Ancient God's Soul Crystal and two levels of World Authority.

System: Congratulations! You have become a Tier 6 Ancient Blade God (Sword God). All Basic Attributes +10,000, Divine Might +10,000, all Resistances +1000, Mana recovery rate increased by 1000%, Divine Essence recovery rate increased by 1000%, all physical and magical attacks received that are below Tier 6 will be weakened by 75%, all Basic Attributes increased by 300%, Physique increased by 400%, Stamina increased by 300%, Fortitude increased by 200%, Attack Power and Attack Speed increased by 400%, reaction speed improved by 200%, and Mana Affinity increased by 400%, Eternal Energy Affinity increased by 100%. Rewarding 1000 Legacy Skill Points. Activating Tier 6 Legacy Skill Menu.

System: Congratulations! You have successfully constructed a Superior Divine Body. The constructed Superior Divine Body's Completion Rate is at 92% and has reached the Tier 6 standard. The constructed Superior Body is evaluated to be at the Epic rank. Do you wish to get promoted to Tier 6?

...

Grandmaster Forger!

In his previous life, even Tier 6 God players had to treat Grandmaster Forgers with respect, now he had finally become a Grandmaster Forger. Cream Cocoa and Melancholic Smile had become Grand Master Forgers in his previous life, but he beat them to it in his present life.

Though, as he didn't get any reward for becoming the first Grandmaster Forger, someone had become Grandmaster Forger before him, but that wasn't unthinkable. Silent Wonder had become a Grandmaster Alchemist a while back, someone who had only focussed on forging was bound to create a Peak Item before him. After all, God's Domain was enormous.

To be promote to a Master Forger, a player needed to have sufficient Forging Proficiency and forge an Advanced Item; to promote to a Grandmaster Forger, the player had to have the required Forging Proficiency and forge a Peak Item.