Chapter 2930

Shi Feng comprehended three Mana Techniques: First Sword, Light Shadow; Second Sword, Holy Devour; and Third Sword, Holy Annihilation. However, these Mana Techniques were inherited from Heavenly Blue Saint, Eliadi, he had never created his own Mana Techniques. As of today, Shi Feng had only created a few Combat Techniques.

But this wasn't just any Mana Technique but a Silver Mana Technique, it is supposed to be slightly below the quality of the Advanced Silver Combat Technique, Sword's Ripple, the finishing move he had used to deliver the final blow to the Scholar.

Shi Feng knew that the Mana Technique - Third Sword, Holy Annihilation - must have been of a very high rank, but he couldn't tell for sure.

But for this technique to be Silver Rank wasn't surprising at all, it required comprehension in the mana operating principles of the Law of Space, after all.

...

System: Please name your mana technique. If you do not name it, the system will automatically generate a name for it after 10 minutes.

...

A name? Right...

Giving the matter some thought, Shi Feng chose "Divine Storage!"

...

System: Congratulations! You are the first player to create a Silver Mana Technique. Rewarding one Silver Mana Legacy Orb and the title 'Silver Court Mage.'

...

Then a light-blue orb materialized into existence before Shi Feng, giving him a strange sense of déjà vu. He had experienced a similar scene when he created the Combat Technique, Sword's Transmigration, and received the system rewards for being the first player to create a Bronze Combat Technique.

Shi Feng was elated with seeing these rewards as had a good idea what purpose the Silver Mana Legacy Orb would have. For the creation of the Bronze Combat Technique, Sword's Transmigration, he had received the Bronze Legacy Orb, it was tremendously useful in training Zero Wing's main force and was constantly in use following a strict schedule.

...

[Silver Mana Legacy Orb] (Fragmented Legendary Rank Item)

Can record up to two created Silver Mana Techniques or below. Players may learn the mana techniques in immersive environments. Each attempt will cost 350 Magic Crystals.

Cooldown: 1 hour after each use.

...

Just as expected. Violet Cloud will be ecstatic when she sees this little orb.

A chuckle escaped him as he imagined seeing her adorable face whenever she sees something new which could improve her mana control.

...

[Silver Court Mage] (Advanced Title)

When this title is in use, allies in a 100-yard radius will receive a 25% reduction in Mana and Concentration consumption while using Mana Techniques.

The player receives a Viscount Nobility status in all Empires, Kingdoms, and their Cities and Towns.

...

Besides the global Viscount Nobility status, this title is quite useless for Tier 6 God players. The Eternal Energy released by Gods already provides unrivalled recovery rate in Concentration, Mana, and Stamina. And this affect wasn't restricted to only Mana Techniques.

Shi Feng removed the 1162 Hard Stones out from his Divine Storage, dropped them on to the ground and kicked them to the side. He then quickly stored the Silver Mana Legacy Orb into his Epic ranked Spatial Bag. Next, he pulled out the two Eternal Items from his Epic ranked Spatial Bag, the World Stone and Origin Statue, and placed them into his Divine Storage.