Chapter 2926

Ancient Rock City, City Lord's Mansion.

Shi Feng was seated at a broad, lavishly decorated desk in the City Lord's Office. The chamber, with the size of three basketball courts, had an ancient atmosphere. As Ancient Rock City was reconstructed with the Evil God's Secret Land as the core, the walls were imbedded with archaic runes, adding a powerful impression.

Placed on the desk before him were two objects. One of the objects was a black crystal, the other a shabby, crystalline statue. To any player who didn't know any better, they felt ordinary, neutral, empty, like a pebble to the side of the road. Only when they would hold in their hand, they'd get the urge to swallow it.

To Shi Feng, however, these items were mysterious and invaluable. By means of his Omniscient Eyes, he studied them in the attempt to unfold their secret.

Both items were eternal, indestructible, timeless. Their structure was unified and texture was flawless, unaffected by the river of time.

...

(World Stone] (Eternal Item)

Effect 1: Stabilizes the principle of all things.

Effect 2: Unknown.

Effect 3: Indestructible object.

...

[Origin Statue] (Eternal Item)

Effect 1: Guides the principle of all things.

Effect 2: Indestructible object.

...

Eternal Items were called eternal because they couldn't be destroyed, nor would they degrade due to the wear of time. They would remain eternal.

Shi Feng had heard only rumours about Eternal Items in his previous life, they were legend among legends, even the Tier 6 God Players experienced difficulty obtaining them. There were even myths that told of the struggle among the Ancient Gods for Eternal Items, contributing to the cause of the Great Ancient War.

In Shi Feng's previous life, when only rumours surfaced of an Eternal Item, even Tier 6 God Players would descend on world and join the fray. This notion wouldn't sound strange to current players; after all, the recently risen Tier 5 Saint Players weren't shy of abusing their power. Abusing their Tier 5 Spells and Skills to instantly break their enemy Guild City's Core Magic Array by exceeding the standard Tier 4 Peak damage threshold.

But to Shi Feng, who had experienced a decade of God's Domain, knew that the involvement of Tier 6 God Players was an astonishing ordeal and had continental consequences. Tier 6 God Players had a lofty position, they were symbol of a Guild's status. Seldom did they participate in actual battle, they rarely had to lift a finger as arguments were settled by counting the amount of Tier 6 God Players on each side.

As for the reason, it was simple; one Tier 5 player might be able to match a 1000 Tier 4 Players, but the difference in power between Tier 5 and Tier 6 was too astronomical to compensate with numbers. As a result, Tier 6 God Players didn't involve themselves in the affairs with mere mortals. If there was a dispute, the corresponding guild had to simply flaunt the name of their Tier 6 God Player in order for the opposing guild to accede to their demands.

As for why Tier 6 Players rarely clashed in battle, was simply because their power was too radical. When Gods clashed, entire cities vanished and even kingdoms destabilised into destruction, oceans, canyons and mountain ranges emerged and disappeared. Complete regional maps had to be redrawn. Mere sparks from their clash would often swallow the very purpose of their battle.

One of these Eternal Items, the black crystal called the World Stone, was given to him by Phoenix Rain. She and many others of the Dragon-Phoenix Pavilion's upper echelons had accidently traversed to the main world of God's Domain. Their bodies in the real world were now maintained and supervised by the Green God Company in the core region of the Upper Zone.