Chapter 2933

Mage God Gaia, a legendary expert who had risen during the middle stage of the game during Shi Feng's previous life, which should have been four to five years from now.

The rumours told Mage God Gaia was a man, but to Shi Feng's surprise, it turns out she is a woman. It made perfect sense; Gaia is the name of the goddess of life, why would a man call himself after a goddess?

Mage God Gaia's talent and luck were far beyond that of any ordinary person. When she was still a Tier 3 Great Mage, she found herself in a battle with a Tier 5 expert. However, she did not only hold her ground, but also managed to escape and survive!

The feat defied everyone's understanding of God's Domain and caused a great disturbance among the superpowers. It was an unanimously acknowledged rule that hierarchy among players was defined by their Tier.

The Promotion Quests to Tier 4 and above required the best resources and extraordinary talents. If there was a way defy this hierarchy and bridge the gap between Tiers, then this method was of utmost importance.

The various superpower investigated the mysterious expert, hoping to uncover the common-sense defying secret. What they discovered was that this Tier 3 Great Mage actually wielded one of the Ten Great Legendary Weapons.

From that moment forward, Ten Great Legendary Weapons had become a symbol of power and fear. The various superpowers desperately scavenged the numerous libraries of God's Domain for as single clue to one of these transcendental weapons. After all, whichever guild wielded one of the Ten Great Legendary Weapons, could transcend, not one, but two Tiers!

Shi Feng was very familiar with the power of the Ten Great Legendary Weapons as he had three of them. One was [Light of Two Worlds], the second was [Solomon's Sword], and third was the [World Staff], which he picked up from the Scholar's corpse.

As someone who had first-hand experience, Shi Feng had to acknowledge the Ten Great Legendary Weapons could indeed transcend Tiers, but only if the inferior player had also higher combat standards.

However, Gaia's feat to escape from the gap between Tier 3 and Tier 5? This was by no means an act of mere Attributes – No, this was the performance of a prodigy among prodigies! At the middle stage of God's Domain, Tier 5 experts had attained at least the Void Realm standard and were completely geared in Legendary and Fragmented Legendary Rank Items. This gap could never be bypassed by means of a single Legendary weapon!

One of the most indisputable iron rules of God's Domain told of the immense qualitative differences between Tiers.

Tier 4 experts who attained their Mana Domain could annihilated a 100-man unit of Tier 3 experts. However, Tier 5 beings were many times stronger than Tier 4 beings; it was like the difference between heaven and earth.

Tier 5 Spells were weapons of mass destruction, they had enough power to destroy an entire city, transforming it into a giant wasteland. For this reason, entire NPC kingdoms and empires feared Tier 5 beings.

If Tier 5 experts had attained their Mana Domain at the World Creation standard, they could suppress any Tier 4 player and could even massacre an army of about a thousand Tier 4 experts.

The impossible feat of Gaia, to fight, survive and escape from a Tier 5 expert, while still being a Tier 3 Great Mage, was nothing less than heaven defying. The incident shocked God's Domain because she had broken one of the game's iron rules.

When she promoted from a Tier 3 Great Mage to a Tier 4 Great Wizard, and crossed paths with the Tier 5 expert again, reports claimed it took her only a few seconds to massacre her opponent.

Afterwards, she joined the famous adventurer team Midnight Tea Party, and eventually become a Tier 6 God-ranked player known as the Mage God Gaia. As an unaffiliated Tier 6 God-ranked player, she became a massive headache for Super Guilds, she had even singlehandedly wiped several first-rate Guilds and Super Guilds from the face of God's Domain.