Chapter 2924

The lock clicked as the bedroom door shut. A divine beauty with a snow-cold disposition strolled through the hallway toward the noise at the other end.

As she walked, long midnight-black hair cascaded along her back. Her face elegant and skin as smooth as white porcelain. The lusciously curvy body veiled underneath the black and white patterned kimono was impossible to conceal as the silk satin rippled along her feminine traits.

Any man seeing her would inadvertently salivate as lust assumed control over their spirits. But when they caught sight of her dim lightless eyes they subconsciously shuddered with a fright and stopped themselves from thinking anything inappropriate. Instead, they kept their composure and greeted her respectfully.

"Vice Guild Leader"

"Vice Guild Leader"

The peerless beauty didn't return her greetings, nor did she spare them a glance. She was like a ghost, or rather, they were ghosts to her, translucent, insignificant, non-existent.

As she passed through the arching doorway she realised where the noise was coming, it was the dining hall of Zero Wing Headquarters in Fenglin City.

Hundreds of rowdy internal experts were celebrating, singing and feasting on the best dishes available outside the Upper Zone. There was seasoned rice; seasoned roasted potatoes, roasted duck, grilled deer, marinated fish, and there was so much more.

Her stomach rumbled. She was hungry.

The dining hall was ornately decorated. Golden garlands hang from crystal chandeliers across the entire ceiling. Imposing torches were placed in intervals along the middle of the tables. The cosy and warm torchlight flickered and sparkled from all reflective surfaces, giving the room a majestic atmosphere.

The internal members cheered as they toasted their bottles of S-Rank Nutrient Fluid and drank it as if they were savouring beer with their close friends. They laughed at the one who was the last to finish their drink.

Some of the internal members gawked after the servants, gossiping and laughing with their friends.

Each and every one of the servants was a cute beauty and could have easily become a top model. But with the rise of God's Domain, being servants of a high ranked Guild was equivalent to being the servant of an emperor, there was no shame in serving those with such monumental social status.

Additionally, if they could conquer the heart of any of these experts, they would become filthy rich! However, even if they did not have such ulterior notion, being a servant of an esteemed Guild was simply much more profitable than being a top model.

There was a party going on and the atmosphere was extremely cosy.

"Qingxue, I'm so happy you've come!" hooking around her arm was her best friend Zhao Yueru, they had known each other even before she had had joined Ouroboros.

Zhao Yueru was wearing a very suitable kimono, embroiled in ornate red and black patterns. But compared to Qingxue's disposition of pureness, her seductive physique was devilishly curved.

Zhao Yueru smiled at her brightly, baring her white teeth. "I was afraid that a party in your condition would be too overwhelming, but I'm really glad you've come."

"W-What is this, what is going on?" Qingxue, in God's Domain know as Gentle Snow, asked in confusion. An uncharacteristic stutter escaped the lips of the usually serene beauty.

She and Aqua Rose had lost their consciousness in chaotic space and experienced 80 years in a week's time. The event had caused great stress on their brain and there was a high chance their minds and memory had been damaged in the process. But there weren't any alarming symptoms until now, both Aqua Rose and her only experienced stress, sleeplessness and a lengthy list of psychological problems.