Chapter 2935

The large Guilds couldn't afford to be unfamiliar with the rules of the Auction Arena competition and knew of the option to challenge multiple opponents. While uncovering the enemy's classes and weapons in advance did have clear strategic benefits, allowing them to arrange their members to have a class advantage; however, the sacrifice a single member for this information wasn't worth the risk. The large Guilds estimated that their chance of victory was much larger if they battled their opponents one-by-one.

The countdown timer reached 5 seconds.

After Savage Bearclaw accepted the challenge system, the other silhouettes stepped into the battle zone, revealing themselves from the mist behind the red line.

Shi Feng quickly glanced at his swords

[Inspect]

...

[Light of Two Worlds] (One-handed Sword, Grey Trash)

Equipment Requirement: Strength 3

Attack Power +5

Attack Speed +2

Created by the Ancient God of Light. The Light of Two Worlds possesses the power to cut all things.

...

[Solomon's Sword] (One-handed Sword, Grey Trash)

Equipment Requirement: Strength 4

Attack Power +6

Attack Speed +1

Created by the Ancient God of Thunder. Solomon's Sword possesses the power source of an Ancient God, and it is capable of destroying all things.

...

Two of the Ten Great Legendary Weapons temporarily reduced to Trash Rank; if anyone unaware of the Auction Arena rules would see this, they would be truly shocked.

But Shi Feng was grateful for one thing; despite both of his originally Legendary ranked weapons being reduced to Grey Trash, they had no indicator for their Durability, which would mean they had kept their Legendary resilience.

Weapons and equipment of Epic Rank or below would have Durability and would eventually break if they weren't regularly restored by a Forger. However, Fragmented Legendary ranked equipment was made of resilient Legendary or Inferior Legendary Materials, which didn't require any maintenance. As most Legendary Items were either created or damaged by Gods, it was safe to assume that Legendary Materials would only yield to powers on the Tier 6 God standard.

Under Savage Bearclaw's command, the five members of Carnage Blood had positioned themselves into a usual formation. In the back stood a female Elementalist – Blue Sparrow, a middle aged male Cursemance – Everlasting World and a youthful male Ranger – Spicy Armond. In front, stood the Berserker - Savage Bearclaw, and behind him stood a young female Assassin – Oblique Skybeam, for support.

As the Auction Arena competition was supposed to consist of one-on-one duels, team arrangements usually only consisted of classes good at one-on-one battles. Therefore, team-oriented classes such as Shield Warriors, Guardian Knights, Clerics, Druids, Oracles and Summoners were rarely seen.

Shi Feng revealed a faint smile.

Their strategy was obvious at a glance!

...

3

2

1

System: Auction Arena match 2 commences.

...

Right at that moment the illusive barrier disappeared, a Magic Missile, Dark Arrow, and an Iron Arrow flew across towards Shi Feng.