Chapter 2922

Approaching clouds, sliced like cauliflower by a crystalline edge.

Enclosed by crystal, the Mental Strength Grandmaster stood quietly with crossed arms, deep in thought.

Exposing his dark pupils when the light had vacated him to darkness, only to find the sun obscured in the frame of immense solitude.

The giant monolith, located in centre of the circle of sixty skyscrapers - only marginally increasing in size as they approached it with unprecedented speed - had finally completely blocked out the sun.

The sudden withdrawal of sunlight came with a quenching wave of coldness, as if the vacant shadows imparted the reminiscence of its desolate caster.

The texture of monolith was flawless, untainted by the wear of time, but its ambience told of its ancientness. It was old, inconceivably old, calling it primordial wasn't even scratching the surface. It felt timeless, eternal, as if it was not created, but inserted into existence.

Forsaken, ever since its insertion, before reality came into existence, before the fabric of space streamed along the river of time.

Seemingly able to detect the sudden absence of light permeating through the crystalline ceiling, crystals illuminated to life to dispel the suffocating shadows, revealing Shi Feng standing in the centre of the chamber.

Carried along the clouds by a Flying Ship of crystal, he and accompany were heading for the enormous monolith.

As the Mind Space System had rendered his Skills inactive, he couldn't depend on his ever-reliable Omniscient Eyes to reveal the Flying Ship's secrets. The Flying Ship was petite, swift and agile, cutting through clouds like a crystal pebble skipping along the surface of a lake. But how insignificant it may seem; one thing was for certain, it ranked above Mysterious Iron. Secret Silver Rank, maybe even Fine-Gold Rank.

Considering Mysterious Iron ranked Flying Ships were the highest rank he had ever seen during his ten years of God's Domain, seeing anything above, being used as mere transportation in a Mind Space System, was unsettling to say the least.

While the sight of such extravagance would descend anyone playing God's Domain into madness; Shi Feng however, had only given it a single glance and thought. Because, ever after catching sight of the monolith, he had been led astray, gone silent, lost in thought and unaware of time. His attention welcomed nothing but the desolate stranger.

What is this structure?

How had it come into existence?

Where had the Green God Company found it?

Had they found the structure in the main world of God's Domain and transported it into the Mind Space System?

But how had they done it?

He had been inquiring the two general managers standing behind him by different means, but they said they didn't know, either reluctant of telling him or genuinely unaware.

Xia Qingying and her grandfather Xia Wuyuan, stood behind him in both back corners. Their servile dispositions were on the boundary of prostrating themselves, still having jitters and drenched in cold sweat.

In their desperate pursuit for inspiration to advance their concentration, they had combed God's Domain for its most monstrous beings. Dragon Kings, Fallen Archangels, Superior Demon Kings, even if only for a second before they were disintegrated to dust, they had recorded all their presences and their accompanying mental suppression.

Only a single instance enveloped in aura was sufficient for their Virtual Gaming Cabin to capture the moment, allowing them to savour the sensation, whenever and however long they wanted.