Chapter 2925

Her older brother, Cao Chenghua, the previous Guild Leader of Ouroboros, had been an eyesore to her for years. They had held five matches and they had established a contract through the Main God System to remove the loser permanently from God's Domain. Fortunately, she won with the help of Shi Feng and Violet Cloud, but even after Cao Chenghua was removed from God's Domain, his influence was still entwined with Ouroboros and he had pillaged the Guild's resources and poached its most talented Guild Members. Only after much difficulty had she regained control over the Guild, but by then, the Guild had become a sinking ship.

How had he crawled under the skin of Zhao Yueru?

How had Violet Cloud been involved into this?

"You betrayed me." Cao Chenghua whispered softly into her ear.

Opening her eyes, she pushed herself up, gasping for air. She was drenched in sweat and her luxurious bed was soaked as if she had wetted herself.

She had returned to her familiar luxurious room, one of the mansion's top rooms, bordering the base and middle layer of Yuantian City's Upper Zone.

"Another nightmare..." she mumbled to herself, releasing a sigh.

Next to her bed was Aqua Rose with her usual emotionless expression, probably because she had screamed at some point. As they both usually did.

Qingxue looked at her, exhausted. "It... was just another nightmare..."

Aqua Rose smiled at her, a smile she hadn't seen ever after escaping from the chaotic space, and said "Then I'll put you back to sleep."

Qingxue felt a stabbing pain, a dagger pierced into her chest, thrusted by Aqua Rose, as her smile had reverted into her usual emotionless expression.

Qingxue shrieked and pushed herself up. She grabbed at her chest, but the wound was gone, as well as Aqua Rose. She breathed heavily, cold sweat drippled from her forehead onto the soaking wet bed.

She was again in that same luxurious mansion room, but now she knew she wasn't sleeping anymore.

The looping nightmares into nightmares... into nightmares... the usual.

But she heaved a sigh of relief as she realised that she wasn't suffering from any memory loss. While Zero Wing did celebrate the promotion of their members, Shi Feng had never celebrated any of his successful promotion quests, why would ascending to a God be any different?

When Shi Feng promoted, Zero Wing would celebrate it without him. However, if she were to invite him to his own party, he would decline and say he didn't have any time; moreover, instead of thanking her, he would ask her to chores instead.

'Snow, can you go here and collect this. Snow, can you capture that. Snow, can you manage this.' It was aggravating to say the least.

Gentle Snow and Aqua Rose had suffered severe psychological trauma after spending 80 years into that chaotic space, ever since they escaped, they had been suffering from these nightmares replaying the scenes they had experienced.

The chaotic space was an endless chain of scenarios, in some scenarios they had to fight various monsters; in others, friends or acquaintances would try to kill her, just like in the nightmare. Some scenarios were impossible to survive and death was imminent. Sometimes death was quick, and sometimes - unimaginably slow. As the pain intensity wasn't reduced in the chaotic space, every scenario was a horrifying experience. If she arrived at an impossible scenario, she preferred to slid her own throat than possibly suffer a slow death, respawning into the next scene.

But the biggest torture was to remain hopeful in finding the exit.

For 80 years.

Qingxue loathed the sensation of the chaotic space in these nightmares and preferred to remain logged into God's Domain forever. However, they had to sleep outside God's Domain to process the experience and memories of the chaotic space. If they didn't, the stress on their brain would remain and permanent physical trauma was imminent.

Currently, their physical trauma, such as brain damage, was still unknown. Fortunately, they weren't suffering from memory loss, paralysis or reduced intelligence, insight, foresight, reaction speed, or coordination.

Fortunately, Shi Feng had obtained them Life Water from the middle layer of the Upper Zone, which aided in processing the experience and memories. If they had to do it without the Life Water, they would have suffered severe mental trauma before they had processed the 80 years of experience and memories.

This nightmare was almost like those she had every time, but this time it was a little bit different. She felt jealous. After seeing Violet Cloud with Shi Feng like that, she felt jealous.

To protect herself from the suffering, she had displaced her emotions, but after those 80 years of torment, she had forgotten their sensation. Yet, now she felt something.

Jealousy.

Qingxue was pleased with her process, that she finally felt something. However, she was also confused at those feelings.

She took another gulp of Life Water before taking a shower, rinsing her body from the dried sweat sticking to her body. After drying herself she climbed into her Fearless Virtual Gaming Cabin.

Fire Dragon Empire, Million Forest City:

The giant NPC city was brimming with players and NPC alike. The players were all excitedly talking about the earthshattering battle that had taken place here the previous day.

The battlefield outside the city had become a new landscape altogether. Due to the destruction of colliding Tier 6 attacks, new gorges, mountains, canyons and rivers had formed. The maps of the Fire Dragon Empire had to be redrawn.

Over a million Players were scavenging these lands as these were still littered with lost equipment from the Otherworld Players, even after an entire day had passed.

The crowd in one of the streets went into chaos due to the sudden appearance of the divine beauty along with her Tier 5 aura. Currently, there were only 100 Tier 5 players in the entire world they knew as God's Domain. It was already a privilege of seeing one.

"This aura!"

"Wah! A Tier 5 player!"

"Wow, she's pretty, who is that?"

"What? Have you been living under a rock? That's Zero Wing's Vice Guild Leader, Gentle Snow. We'd better take our distance to avoid receiving her ire." A Level 163 Tier 3 player whispered to a Level 138 Tier 2 player with a hushed voice.

The divine beauty, Gentle Snow, ignored the rowdy crowd as she occupied herself with her virtual interface.

"Hm? Shi Feng is online? He already woke up?"

Gentle Snow immediately requested a video call.

"Shi Feng, how are you feeling? Where are you?"

"Snow, I'm doing well, thanks. While we are speaking, bring all our Seven Luminaries Crystals to Ancient Rock City, I need them urgently."

"..." This is why she never contacted Shi Feng, he had always some chores for her! She was already busy enough with her tasks as Vice Guild Leader!

Transporting Seven Luminaries Crystals was a pain. The crystals are non-bag items, they had to be physically transported in crates. Furthermore, they couldn't be transported by teleportation portals. Now they had to use other means of transportation, and as Shi Feng needed them urgently, she had to deploy their Flying Ships.

"We recently brought them all to Ancient Rock City, those are 400,000 Seven Luminaries Crystals, isn't that enough?" Gentle Snow was baffled.

"... about that..." Shi Feng mumbled.

"What? You used them all?!" Gentle Snow yelled into her display. Fortunately, as it was a private conversation, the surrounding players couldn't hear her.

Those are 400,000 Seven Luminaries Crystals we're talking about; if traded on the market, their value would be enough to buy several countries in the real world.

"They had a good purpose, I promise. By the way, you should come to Ancient Rock City as well." Then Shi Feng disconnected the call.

Gentle Snow heaved a long-frustrated sigh, but she wasn't frustrated for long as she discovered that she could now feel the sensation of frustration.

"This guy... really enkindles feelings..." She sighed before contacting a dozen of management assistants to organize the transportation.