Chapter 66

So one day, the old couple decided to come to the company to look at their son to look at their grandson.

The reason is very simple because the old couple heard that their son has recently brought his grandson to work, and his own male daughter-in-law is not busy at the company recently.

So I decided to come to an assault so that the whole family could come to a surprise meeting and have a dinner with the United States and the United States.

Otherwise, the ghost knows how long it will take for the son to take them home together, so the two of them will go together and go to the company to "catch jq".

As a result, when the husband and wife came to the office of the son, they opened the door and saw their own man and daughter-in-law holding their cute little grandson on their laps and lying on the sofa, concentrating on each other's flat-paneled cartoons, and their sons at this time Documents are being processed on the desk not far away.

The atmosphere in the office was warm and welcoming, because their arrival was suddenly broken.

When the door of the office was pushed open, the two adults in the office were forced by two adults except Gu Xiaoyu.

Gu Qingyan saw the arrival of the second old man and almost fell on the sofa with Gu Xiaolu. Luran was looking at the two old people who were uncomfortable with a frowning look. Gu Xiaoyu was fine. After all, he knew that the sudden visit was My grandmother's own grandmother.

So Gu Xiaoyu first reacted and ran to the side of Lu's mother, and screamed with a sweet voice that couldn't be used: "Grandma."

"Hey, baby, you really let your grandmother kiss you." Lu Mama was made sweet by Gu Xiaoyu's grandmother, and her grandson was really cute, soft and cute.

The father on the side of Lu is not envious, especially when he sees his grandson calling his grandmother. I also want to hear my little grandson call myself. He looks at the interaction of the old one and is very cautious and wants to participate.

At this moment, Gu Qingyan has already reflected it. He hurriedly sorted out the clothes and screamed nervously: "Uncle, aunt is good."

"Hello." Lu Mama and amiablely looked at Gu Qingyan.

On the other side, Lu Dad was watching Gu Xiaoyu, and his attention was taken away by Gu Xiaoyu.

Gu Xiaoying was very clever. From his own father's words and his own observations, the handsome grandfather who came out with his grandmother was the father of his father, so he took the grandfather's hand and shook it.

Gu Xiaoyan looked at Lu Dad with shame and skill. Lu Dad was first happy but nervous immediately because he was too serious on weekdays and didn't like to laugh. So children didn't love to be close to themselves. They feared that they would scare their grandchildren. So I tried to control the expression of the face and showed a smile. It was just that Lu's father had been smiling for a long time. This smile seemed to be somewhat unsatisfactory.

But fortunately, Gu Xiaoyu didn't care. Gu Xiaoyu looked at Lu's father and said: "Grandpa is good, sorry Grandpa, I just didn't call you."

Lu Dad said that he would be a blow, how can his little grandson be so cute? It's so cute and too clever, and hurriedly replied to Gu Xiaoying: "Hey, my grandson is so cute, how can Grandpa blame you? Grandpa hurts you too late."

Lu Ran looked at the two old doubts and asked them: "How can you come here with your parents?"

Lu Dad looked up and looked at Luran. His eyes revealed blame and dissatisfaction: "Isn't you a stinky boy, don't bring your grandson and daughter-in-law to go home? We just want to come and see the grandson." I took my own sight back and looked at my little grandson with joy.