Chapter 76

Gu Qingyan expressed his true shame and wanted to play his own novel. Moreover, the "Competition" can be regarded as the annual ip drama launched by Star Entertainment. It is a TV drama that is focused on investment by Star Entertainment. Therefore, Gu Qingyan is quite embarrassed when he relied on the copyright of "The Deer". A lot of private money.

- "Competition", Game 3

In front of him is a young man in a plain white robes with a jade scorpion on his head. This person looks handsome, his lips are red and white, and the girl's family is frequent, and a handsome Junjun, even a lot of bold The girl's home is directly casting flowers to him.

When Mu Zifei first saw Qin Ge as a person, he had to praise it. Qin Ge's appearance was too good and deceptive. Unfortunately, when Qin Ge spoke, he completely exposed his leak. The disadvantages, his nature, and his image were destroyed.

"Hey, what are you doing with me?" Qin Ge raised his eyebrows at the youth in front of him. The other person's body looks like it's not cheap, and it's completely different from the one he bought.

Qin Ge stepped forward and touched the clothes of Mu Zifei, his eyes slightly praised: "You are really good on this body..."

Qin Ge can be described as the ruin of his previous celestial temperament, Mu Zifei looks at the people in front of the complex, I do not know how to be good.

Qin Ge grinned. "What do you mean by looking at Xiao Ye?" Then I was very dissatisfied with a blank look at Mu Zifei. "Do you want me to speak like this?"

Mu Zifei nodded and did not say much.

"I have always been like this, but unfortunately all of you are only looking at my outside but not looking at my heart. How disappointing? But that's the way it is, and there are more things to be seen than anything else. People?" The words scorned the hand and touched Mu Zifei's face.

Mu Zifei should have responded to Qin Ge at this moment so that he should not be so arrogant, but he said that he did not think that Qin Ge was a good person.

In the days that followed, Mu Zifei and Qin Ge also formally met each other. They would meet at the pub to talk about the land, talk freely, and share what they thought. Mu Zifei told Qin Ge that he wanted to become an idle prince to visit this great river and mountain, to appreciate the beauty of the world, to experience this prosperous world, to taste the bitterness of this world.

They sang the wine and they didn't hurry.

Qin Ge looked at the drunken Mu Zifei, and gently patted the other's handsome face with his hand. He whispered on his face and said, "It's stupid, I am not afraid that I will take the silver and run."

Qin Ge turned away and did not take away anything. Mu Zifei slowly opened his original closed eyes. At this moment, Mu Zifei did not seem to be drunk. Mu Zifei thought of Qin Ge, a friend of his son. Fiji is settled.

Just when Mu Zifei couldn't see the place, Qin Ge's expression was very subtle.

- "Competition" 14th

Qin Ge is just an ordinary city and small people. He does not understand very well why he is involved in the battle for the princes. Is it because of this clever face that looks deceptive?

Qin Ge touched his face with his hand, and he was really suffering, and he dared to offend these dignitaries. Qin Ge's expression is bitter, he wants to help the three emperors to steal the secrets of the two emperors. I still don't know if this second emperor will know his good emperor in the future. Actually, he calculated that he wants to take his power. What do you think?