Chapter 69

"I am willing, and this is my business." Gu Qingyan looked at Gu Shuohong and retorted.

"Yes, you are willing to do." Gu Shuo was really told by Gu Qingyan that he really hated the iron and could not become a steel. The tone could not be aggravated. "You were so small that year, the whole family is so precious to you. You run alone to make people bully like that, rolling home and getting a big belly. Finally, you make yourself look like you are going to die, Gu Qingyan is a masochistic Volunteer being bullied like being abused?"

"I didn't." Gu Qingyan clenched his lower lip and couldn't stop the tears.

Gu Qingyan knows that Gu Shuo is distressed and feels that he is not fighting for it, so he will be evil. He hopes to use the pain of the year to remind Gu Qingyan to wake him up and let him leave Lu Ran.

The problem is that Gu Qingyan can't do it at all. He can't leave Luran.

Yes, I can't refute that Lu Lu did bring harm to Gu Qingyan, but those wounds have already healed, and those things have long been a thing of the past. People must look forward.

The most important thing is that no matter how many years have passed, that love has quietly existed. Gu Qingyan once thought that he had long since let go, but he couldn't forget it. In fact, he couldn't forget Lun, and once again met the sealed love and was dug again.

He loves landing, but this love is getting a response from Lu, knowing that Luran is also deeply in love with him, and can't stop it anymore.

I don't know when it's time to go.

They are sympathetic, he/this/phase/love. Even if there have been misunderstandings, it can be the moment when love shows. Those memories that have been sad and painful have long become less important.

I love you, and I know that you love me the same. Our feelings are equal, and you are willing to pay for me. Instead of letting me stupidly stand alone, how can I be willing to let go and leave alone.

Gu Shuo is not Gu Qingyan. He does not understand and does not want to understand the feelings of Lu Ran and Gu Qingyan. He cares only about the grievances of his lovely and well-behaved younger brother. So he was angry and Gu Qingyan was distressed.

Gu Shuo's tone is very heavy, and the words are remorse: "You haven't, I'm really sorry to let you come to Fangfang City! Why can't you change your personal preference, you have to die, you want to live like this, bully you. Bastard?"

Gu Qingyan eyes with tears and looked at Gu Shuo with a reluctant look: "Because he is my little brother, no one else is."

Gu Qingyan whispered softly to Gu Shuo: "Brother, we are all reconciled now. We are very happy together now, and the responsibility of the year can not blame him, I also have responsibility. Really, I am living very well now. Ok. Brother..."

Gu Shuo looked at Gu Qingyan with his teeth and his eyes staring straight at him: "Gu Qingyan!"

Gu Shuo looked at the disappointing younger brother and felt that he was powerless. He was so angry at the moment that he needed to find a venting point. Gu Shuo looked at the culprits of Lu Ran, and his eyes were resentful as if he had to eat the bones.

If it wasn't for this person, how could the younger brother become like this? Gu Shuo's idea at this time was to try to put Luran on it so that he could calm the anger of his heart.

At this moment, Lun suddenly suddenly opened his mouth: "Small crying bag, let your brother fight."

Luran looked at Gu Qingyan's eyes, and his voice choked and repented: "I'm sorry... Little brother doesn't know anything. Sorry... let you go through so many things. Sorry..."