Chapter 79

The incident of the peace of mind is officially passed, although the follow-up influence still exists. For example, the book of the heart of the heart has finally found the best place to remind, whether it is Gu Qingyan's Weibo or Luran every day. Weibo and even the official Weibo of Star Entertainment have a large book of powders under the guise, and the scene can be said to be unprecedented.

Lu Ran finally realized at this moment that he understood that Gu Qingyan's family would receive a lot of blades to sell. However, Wanshou Book Powder is still sensible because most of the book powder is afraid of scaring Gu Xiaoyu, so the book fans will urge the more blade express to be sent to Star Entertainment and express special attention on the express that may be equipped with a more blade. Accepted by the office.

From this, we can see the deep position of Gu Qingyan in the hearts of the fans, the kind of hatred that sharpens the sword.

At the same time, the filming of the "Competition" TV series was nearing the end, and finally the filming of the last scene was made.

- "Competition" 103rd

With a complex mood, Mu Zifei came down to the palace royal study with his supporter and his loyal hand. Today he is coming to force the palace.

While Qin Ge is making tea at this time, his look is lightly holding the delicate white jade porcelain cup with the slender fingers of white scorpion, and sighing without hesitation. Qin Ge's look is leisurely and leisurely. It does not seem to be disturbed by Mu Zifei's sudden visit, but rather an unexpected look.

He seems to have expected this all the same, Qin Ge's face is like a smile, as if waiting for Mu Zifei for a long time. Qin Ge played with the white jade teacup in his hand and sighed and glanced at Mu Zifei indifferently said: "You have finally come to Xiaoliu, I have been waiting for you for a long time."

Mu Zifei looked at Qin Ge, who was in the robes and added himself to the world. The other party was already not the one who remembered his brother and brother, and he said that he was just a brother and brother. He is now his own four emperor Mu Jin. Xiao.

Mu Zifei told himself that this person was a tyrant. He used unscrupulous means for his superiors. He had a killer for those who disobeyed him. His method was fierce and sinister. He was a cruel emperor instead of the one. Qin Ge Qin brother, who is kind and compassionate.

"Four brother, you abdicate." Mu Zifei looked at Qin Ge's tone with a sad feeling of unclear.

Qin Ge looked up at Mu Zifei and put down the teacup in his hand. The heart is complicated, Mu Zifei is his sixth brother, and he was the best person to treat himself in the palace where he was eating meat. The expression of Qin Geqi was unknown.

The men who followed Mu Zifei to come to force the palace together were very nervous and pointed to Qin Ge at the moment. They were afraid that this person would be unfavorable to their own temple.

Mu Zifei indicated that his subordinates could not act rashly, let them stay in place, and refused to let them go to harm Qin Ge.

And Qin Ge's move also exceeded the expectations of the people present, and it was unexpected. I saw him touched Mu Zifei's hair and looked at Mu Zifei's eyes gently, but his eyes were mixed. There are too many things that Mu Zifei can't understand.

"Six emperors, you are still too naive." Qin Ge's tone is like a brother who taught his brother, helpless and petting.

This person is always so naive to believe that there is still a so-called brotherhood in this emperor's house, which makes people feel ridiculous and stupid. This person is too naive to always have a heart of a child, but only such a person will be able to bring the rich and healthy life that they hope to the people of Limin, perhaps in the near future, his younger brother Zifei will Becoming the Sheng Shi Ming Jun that he had hoped for, and then went to the world to be admired by future generations.