Chapter 77

Gu Qingyan next wants to participate in a talk show called "Tonight has something to say", he is considering whether to directly and the book fans burst a vest, anyway, the debt is not too much.

Maybe the book fan sees that he is so hard and needs a high-intensity filming. He feels that he is pitiful and forgives him for dragging the manuscript. Of course, Gu Qingyan knows that his mischief makes it difficult for book fans to feel that they are pitiful and unrealistic. The arrears of the manuscript are filled with the reality.

However, Gu Qingyan is also very wronged. He has not made any manuscripts this time. His manuscript has already been completed, but in order to cooperate with the propaganda of the TV series, it can not be published at one time.

For Gu Qingyan, he is very wronged and he needs comfort, and the microblog number for his own actors is no longer being torn by his own book powder. In order to give an explanation to his own play powder and book powder, Gu Qingyan decided to expose his authorship. .

Let the storm come more violently.

Gu Qingyan sent a small microblogging to his little brother for comfort.

Little brother's little crying bag: Little brother, I was torn by fans of the heart of the heart, I am saddened. @小哭包家的小哥哥有, I have something to do with the help of the book fans, I am thinking about whether to confess tonight (╥╯^╰╥) but I am afraid...

Xiaoxiaobao's little brother: The little brother will protect the little crying bag, and the little crying bag is not afraid of not afraid. (づ ̄3 ̄)づ

Little brother's little crying bag: (; д;) Little brother, I think after our family's blade is estimated to be more than can be sold, a serious embarrassment.

Xiaoxiaobao's little brother:? ? ? Why, why are you crying? (゚ロ ゚;) What do you mean by this?

Little brother's little crying bag: swallowing water, you will know later (; '⌒'). I hope they can come to the time and give me a way to live. ╮(╯_╰)╭

......

Then Gu Qingyan used his own large size to send a microblog.

Gu Qingyan: The fans of the heart of the office, I will confess in "Tonight's words", give you a reasonable explanation, and then please let me go, don't send the blade again, (; へ:) beg! ! !

All the fans are so aggressive, so what is the situation? ? Why do you want to do this? ?

The onlookers of the melons, the fans of Gu Qingyan, and the book of the heart of the heart are very embarrassing, in a very aggressive state. Is it necessary for the parties to admit their mistakes? ?

I love Gu Gu: So what is the situation in this, a face-lifting (⊙ω⊙')? ?

咩咩咩: I heard that the book that was recently taken care of by the heart of the heart has been torn, but I think there must be a misunderstanding. After all, the acting is really good, and I don't believe in the poor personality. How can he have a bad relationship with the sheep, and you still remember the last time on the shore of Daming Lake. ? O(*////▽////*)q

The little oranges of the sheep and sheep family: The people who eat melons are very aggressive, and always feel strange. And I agree with you upstairs, how can I be a good friend with my sheep? Besides, Xiaojia's tutor is so good. I absolutely have reason to suspect that this is another incident of patronizing malicious people. However, after the last routine estimate, someone has to be beaten. So the front row sells seeds, 00

子子君: I hope that this visit can give everyone a reasonable explanation and answer. To be honest, we all like to care for it. I like to care for the last time of the ink show. But this time I heard that the role of Gu Gu was taken through very mean means, and my heart was very uncomfortable, and there were rumors on the Internet that the relationship between the heart and the care was very bad, and the authors I liked were greatly selected. The relationship between the actors is not good enough.