Extra 1

Lu Ran went to M country with Gu Qingyan and his son. In fact, Lu did not want to bring his son at all. He just wanted to spend two honeymoons with his little crying bag. What is this with his son? ? Family travel?

Lu said that he was very unhappy and needed to cry and kiss him.

Although his son Gu Xiaoyu is very cute, but his son and himself grabbed a small crying bag, to some extent, they still can't quite understand their son.

Lu Ran originally wanted to throw his son to Lu Dian Lu Ma. After all, the older generation and the second old can say that they like Gu Xiaoyu very much.

In fact, it should be said that no one does not like Gu Xiaoyu, you must know because you have been abused today? After the broadcast, Gu Xiaoyu already has his own support group and a large number of fans of the whole country. Every day, people will go to Luran and Gu Qingyan's microblog to ask them to hand over Gu Xiaoying's Xiaomeng.

Even the older generation who did not use Weibo also saw this sensible child and then liked him because of the occasional accompanying program. There is no way to take care of the story of Lu Ran and Gu Qingyan. In addition, the poor little identity that was rejected by my own big dad made people feel sorry for this cute little guy.

However, Gu Qingyan said that they did not have a family to travel, this time for the first time a family of three, then Gu Qingyan looked at Lu Ran with his beautiful peach eyes, Lu Ran said that he could not refuse, although Lu Now I can resist the star eyes of my own son, but I can't resist the peach pattern of my own little crying bag.

Eventually he was defeated, and he was reluctant to bring Gu Xiaoyu's little bag, but his wit was like Luran. He planned to go to the first stop to go to M, and he threw his son to Xia's mother. After all, the old couple haven't seen Gu Xiaoyu for a long time, and they should be very satisfied with Lu's intimate behavior.

After arriving at Gu Qingyan's home, Luran received a very good "entertainment", and the big scorpion scorpion gave him the scorpion, and the means were all done.

The poor Lu always knows that he can only bear it silently. Fortunately, his little crying bag is to love him. If his brothers bully him, he will jump out to help him, but it is because of his big nephew and little nephew. Of course, it is not pleasing to the eye.

For the brother to control this kind of creature, the existence of Luran can't bear it!

But fortunately, Xia Mama and Gu Dad still like Lu Ran, so...

It's good to have a wife's mother's wife, what is his brother? ? Lu always always looks like a pitiful anger and dare to speak. All kinds of little wife-like brushes have a sense of existence. In the end, even the summer mothers began to teach their sons, so that they should be close to each other. Bullying Lu Ran.

Gu Shuo and Gu Ling are simply not good at all, and they cursed Lu Ran's man.

Therefore, in the days of Gujia, it can be said that it is very lively. The three men can play a big fight in a variety of ways.

In this case, Gu Qingyan had to sigh one sentence. Sure enough, art comes from life, but the original man's heart can be so small.

However, it is precisely because of being labeled as a poor person, Lu has also gained a lot of benefits in blessings. For example, Lu Ran got a lot of photos of Xiao Chuangbao from Xia Mama. He saw all kinds of small crying bags.

When I was a child, my little crying bag was soft and cute. When I was laughing, the two shallow dimples looked as good as the memories. The earliest thing he liked was the little tears of tears, but he now likes to laugh more. Little crying bag.