Chapter 73

This program group also took a lot of thoughts, because it is a new variety show, so please be the hottest couple cp group, in order to let the program get good through the appeal of these hottest traffic kings. The ratings of attention.

The program group invited a total of 4 couples cp, male and female, lily group, male and female matching group, through the various games by the netizens voted the sweetest group of winners, get the various rewards provided by the program group.

The program also records the daily life between couples cp in a way that does not have a dead-end live broadcast. Of course, there is still a human rights sleep time broadcast will be closed and then automatically start shooting at 7 o'clock on the second day.

Because of the special novel interaction mode of the program group, in fact, it has attracted a lot of attention before the broadcast. Many viewers are speculating that the program will select the pair of cps, but the program group is very bad and does not explicitly tell the public that it is just saying that there will be a cp group to take the family to participate.

At first, everyone guessed that it would be a well-known old-fashioned artist family, but later the online news revealed a specific list, everyone was excited.

In particular, Gu Qingyan's fans, because their family's caregivers will drag their homes with Lu's little buns. God knows how many of their fans are coveted and buns, and of course fans of Quyang, after all, their sheep and sheep will also appear with Mr. Song and the little princess.

Many netizens said that there are so two groups of cp to join before the show is broadcast. This program is very interesting. After all, there are soft buns and everything is not a problem. Netizens also said that Gu Xiaoying and Song Xintong are two little cp of childhood friends. It is especially interesting to think about it.

The official participants of the program are: [Qu Yang, Song Zong, Song Xintong], [Gu Qingyan, Lu Ran, Gu Xiaoyu], two pairs of same-sex families, and a pair of popular idols, female cp sweets and sugar, and Gu Qingyan's most hated men and women cp Yan Qiubai and Fang Yu.

When Gu Qingyan knew that there were two people participating, he felt that he could not doubt. I don't know how the two of them got together, but this has nothing to do with Gu Qingyan. The purpose of participating in this program is to take part in the show and take a family trip to the family.

When everyone met at the meeting place, they set off on the bus provided by the program group.

In the car, Song Xintong and Gu Xiaoyu sat together. The netizen shouted that the interaction of the cp in the year was so sweet and sweet. Is this a model of two little guesses and childhood sweets?

Then when the lens turned to the adults, I saw Quyang being there and chatting with Gu Qingyan, who was sitting on the other side of the aisle. And his lover, Mr. Song Zong, was afraid that he would move too much, and he wrapped his hand around his waist to protect him.

Just say that my Song and my sheep are the sweetest, look! ! //It's really sweet, the sheep and sheep are just like the children going to travel 2333 so excited. //I feel that my dog ​​food can't stop eating, although I'm sick, but I'm willing. //...

And Lu Ran, who was sitting next to Gu Qingyan, did not encircle his little crying bag like Song Muxiu, because his sitting posture of a small crying bag was obviously not good enough.