Extra 3

Recently, Lu's status at home has been greatly affected, because there is another small thing in the family that grabs a small crying bag.

A fluffy soft palate will sell small things that will spoil, a puppet cat cub.

Small animals are so cute, right, can induce human pity and love, right?

But no matter how cute the other party is, it can't conceal the very serious thing that this little thing has to grab with his own crying package.

Lu Ran can say that thousands of defenses are afraid that there will be more out of the family, Gu Xiaoying is very cute. However, Lu Ran did not want to have such a small life any more, and he was afraid that another one would appear in his life and Gu Qingyan's life, stealing the attention of the little crying bag and the love of the little crying bag.

After all, Lu is always a childish ghost with a strong possession that even his own son is abandoning. Even if you have a small bag, whatever it is.

Just never imagined that the small bag of small buns was blocked, and a small milk cat came.

One day, Gu Xiaoying took home a beautiful cage, and the cage contained a beautiful purebred puppet cat cub.

The chief culprit of this matter is Qu Yang, a friend.

Qu Yang usually loves to brush Weibo when he is fine. Then he occasionally sees the harmonious life of his own cats and dogs shared on Weibo. He sees that the cats and dogs that people raise are so intimate and loving, it is just that he is irritating. In the period of time, I was fascinated by the beauty of the puppets, and the puppet cat was very beautiful.

Thinking of his own white dog, a dog is too lonely and lonely, just thinking about getting a puppet cat to go home, he ordered a purebred puppet cat in the cat house.

Qu Yang thinks that this is also a complete cat and dog. He dreams of a cat and dog like other people's family. Like his cute picture of harmony and harmony, his future is also a beautiful scene.

The more fun Qu Yang thinks, the better it feels, but the facts later prove that others are always home.

When the cat scorpion really came to the Quyang family, the aboriginal people in the Quyang family turned directly to the sky, and the cat and dog family were not all peaceful and loving each other.

It's awkward to get into the house, and finally Quyang can't think of giving the cat a hand.

There is no way for anyone to make their own stupid dog into that look, a dog is actually afraid of the cat is not afraid, not used to the extreme.

Qu Yang didn't think about who to give it at the beginning, but he was looking for someone.

It happened that a while ago, Lu Qingyan accompanied Gu Qingyan to the Y country to receive the award. Gu Xiaoyu was taken care of by the mother of Lu. Occasionally, Gu Xiaoyu wanted to go to the sheep and goats and let the grandparents send them. Gu Xiaoyu likes small animals very much. When I saw the kitten, I liked it. Just Quyangzheng did not find a suitable adopter.

When Gu Xiaoying's children expressed their love for the cat scorpion, Qu Yangyi thought that this feeling would be good to give the kitten to his own son, and he could rest assured that he could cultivate the love of the children. Their friends did not have a pet. Why, how good is one thing?

And Lu Mama Lu's father has no objection to his own baby grandson who wants to raise a pet. There is no way to say that the good old-fashioned relatives, Gu Xiaoyu is now the heart of the old couple.

Baby grandson said what it is, don't say that a cat is even dozens, as long as his grandson likes to want everything is not a problem.

So when Luran and his own baby were happy to play back home, when they took the son home, they had another new member, a cat named Huang Zibao.