Chapter 67

A gossip weekly official microblogging top: Gu Qingyan mysterious lover, big secret! (With pictures of Gu Qingyan and Luran's family eating photos, I also photographed Gu Xiaoyu's positive photos.)

After this microblogging exposure, there were a lot of netizen friends who wanted to share the same eye. They generously took out their occasional photos and sent them out to other people who were eating melons.

These photos include Gu Qingyan's photos of their family of three going out to play, Luran to take photos of Xiaoyan, and photos of their shopping. Although in most cases, Gu Qingyan wears a mask to make a simple camouflage, but as long as it is carefully identified, it can still be recognized.

The main reason why it was not exposed before was because Gu Qingyan was very low-key.

And even if it's a fire, it's just a simple camouflage. Gu Qingyan wears casual casual clothes on weekdays, so it looks like a handsome guy wearing a mask because of a cold or bad air.

After all, although I couldn't see my face, but the figure and the pair of peach eyes and Lu Ran appearing beside Gu Qingyan, their photos were actually taken by many people.

Taking advantage of this opportunity came a big outbreak, which made it possible to see photos of two people being photographed on the Internet. Of course, there are photos of their cute and soft son Gu Xiaoyu. After all, Gu Xiaoyu inherits the excellent genes of both of them. In terms of appearance, it can be said that it is impeccable and is very well educated by Gu Qingyan. So even Luran has many fans of Gu Xiaoyu.

And Gu Qingyan's Weibo directly blasted the pot below, and poured into a large number of onlookers eating melons and waiting for Gu Qingyan to respond. After receiving the news, Zhuoyi called Gu Qingyan to helplessly look at Gu Qingyan, who was a little overwhelmed, and asked if he would openly confess to the public.

Gu Qingyan looked at Zhuo Yi's nod and he did not confess what to do?

So Zhuo Yi began to start the next public issue directly, and let Gu Qingyan send a Weibo to inform the public.

Gu Qingyan: Lu Ran, the president of Star Entertainment, is indeed my lover. Yesterday our family went out to eat and was photographed. (hands, hug expression) @陆然V

Lu R: Thank you for your concern. We have been in love for a long time. (Hug expression) // Gu Qingyan: Lu Ran, the president of Star Entertainment, is indeed my lover. Yesterday our family went out to eat and was photographed. (hands, hugs)

The interaction between the two of them directly led to Gu Qingyan's latest microblogging blasting under the flowers.

After all, although the fans have Gu Qingyan who has a lover, but no one thought that this person would be the president of Star Entertainment, Lu Ran. After all, the two of them did not pass the news. The outside reports did not seem to have any news of the two. The news is still the news of him and Yan Qiubai.

Therefore, when Gu Qingyan's fans knew that the president of the company's star entertainment company, Aidou and Aidou, had a leg, they all said that their loved beans were so hidden, and the confidential work was too much.

Obviously, the lover and son are so handsome and so cute, why are you hiding? ?

There was also a video in which Gu Qingyan and Lu Ran secretly went to see a movie and were interviewed by a certain program. They were once again brought out by the netizens.

As the evidence that two people were "caught" by the public, they were also made into a small image of the emoticons by some good friends, and they also became a small video of the dog abuse.