Chapter 72

Gu Qingyan and Lu Ran's recent two days are pretty good. Can you say that sweet and sweet dogs are abused every day? Of course, it is impossible that the abuse is a kind of intimacy in front of the son. Lu Ran is very good at Gu Xiaoyu. If you don't know that the other person is your own son, it's already good for baby care.

But since I knew that Gu Xiaoyu was my son, it was more loveful to love, but I couldn't wait to pack Gu Xiaoyu and throw it at my parents. Because he wants to be alone with his little crying world, his son is too unsightly! This is probably the difference between a biological father and a dad.

Recently, a program group also invited Gu Qingyan and Lu Ran to participate in the program. The program began to formally shoot after the year. The form taken is quite special. The kind of live broadcast with a barrage. The name of the show is "Are you being abused today?" 》.

When Gu Qingyan received the invitation from the program group to see the name, he felt that the program was quite poisonous and actually called this ghost name. The main purpose of this program is to provide the best dog food for viewers who like to eat sugar, and let them eat enough at one time.

Therefore, I specially invited the more famous couple lovers cp to participate in the recent fire. Recently, the new generation of fresh meat Gu Qingyan and Luran's things are so well known that the city is full of wind and rain, so the program group will give them the first time. I sent a sincere and sincere invitation. After all, their ratings for joining this time are definitely high.

Gu Qingyan saw the invitation letter sent by the program group, the specific program form flow. After hearing that the Quyang family would also participate, Gu Xiaoyu asked Lu Ran and Gu Xiaoyu. Promising the invitation of the program group, the whole family decided to participate in the program together. Anyway, this time is quite leisurely, and you can also take advantage of the opportunity to travel on the program.

This year, the Chinese New Year was spent at Luran, and the family and I was very happy. Lu Ran and Gu Qingyan prepared a big dinner together in the kitchen because they felt that it was especially good to cook together.

When eating the New Year's Eve, Gu Qingyan looked at the Luran parents on the table, his own baby son and his lover who had gone through numerous innumerable storms and reunited together.

Gu Qingyan once imagined that one day he could go home with Lu Ran, whether he was his own home or a family of Luran, hoping to get the blessings of his family's recognized family.

He and Lu Ran, respectively, met each other in their youth and knew each other. However, due to various reasons, personality, small things, good faith lies, made the last misunderstanding not to say goodbye, a hard pursuit. Although they have wasted five years of good time, but fortunately, when two people are at the most mature time, they have grown up and learned how to love to express their own thoughts.

Close to each other, and finally break through the small incidents that hinder all kinds of sweet and sad, and come back together.

What a pity? Missed time?

No, it is not a pity.

Gu Qingyan thought that perhaps because of the missed time, he and Luran both learned to grow, learn how to express and cherish each other. In five years, they will have a longer period of five years, ten years, and fifteen years. And this time they will not let go and miss, let their lover leave.

Although I can't accompany you through your birth, I will spend every moment of my life with you in the future.

I will spend the time I missed with you, and I will cherish every minute and every second.