Chapter 74

At the time of the sleep, Luran early help his baby to warm the bed, arrange a seat for his son, satisfied with a small crying bag and sleep together.

At the same time, the sheep and the Song family. After the two adults sneaked in a small corner that no one else could see, they solved the sweet rewards of the children and then returned to their houses to wash them. The family of three embraced each other.

The program group has passed the guest and the guest pass in advance, and the camera lens of the program group will be officially started and started to play at 7:00 on the second day of the night.

Therefore, there are a lot of viewers who have been pollinated by the program, and they climbed up early to watch the show waiting to start broadcasting. Just to see the idols of their idols in the early morning, they want to see the most real ones.

The show was only broadcast on the screen and several groups of guests were still asleep.

In the picture, the Quyang family can see that the little princess Song Xin Tong Zhengwo sleeps very well between Qu Yang and Song Muxiu. The three-person sleeping look looks sweet and warm.

The picture turned, the two little girls in the sweet group should be embracing each other in the tent to warm up. Because it is the winter snowy day to live in the tent, the outdoor temperature is very low, the two men's body covered with a thick coat of coat than the top only reveals the hair but still can guess the two people's sleeping position.

Think about the two beautiful soft sisters holding together to warm up and sleep, must be particularly sweet, recruiting, if you can take a clear picture, the ratings must rise significantly.

On the side of the Fangbai group, it is not very intimate to see each other sleeping on one side. It is quite a kind of sleeping posture that looks like a **** and a couple. It is doubtful that these two people are really in love as they are. ?

It is completely undetectable, especially after comparing the young couples of Gu Qingyan and Lu Ran.

The picture of Luran's family has made the netizens feel more and more distressed by the children's experiences.

I saw that the poor son Gu Xiaoyu was placed on his side by the overbearing arrogance, perhaps for the convenience of the children to go to the toilet at night.

However, Lu's true mind, Sima Zhao's heart, is well known. I only see that he possesses a strong desire to hold Gu Qingyan in his arms. Let Gu Qingyan close his heart to listen to his heartbeat and go to sleep. This move seems to indicate that every heartbeat is accelerated for you. The reason why he beats is because of your existence.

Gu Qingyan should sleep very sweetly, because he was blocked by Lu, he could only see Gu Qingyan's soft black hair. He couldn't see his face very clearly, so he couldn't see Gu Qingyan's sleep at the moment, let the fans feel It is a pity and a deeper understanding of Lu's hegemonic possessiveness.

What makes fans feel comfortable is that they can see the appearance of Gu Xiaoyu sleeping. Gu Xiaoying's appearance has completely smothered all the audience. Gu Xiaoying's sleeping position is very well-behaved, and he sleeps like a little angel who falls into the dust.

The long eyelashes tremble slightly, the white and ugly little face, clinging tightly to the corner of the quilt, how to feel how cute and pity, with a word to describe it is "moe."

And why does Gu Xiaoyu hold the quilt tightly? That is because I am afraid that my quilt will be taken away by the sympathetic father. I saw that Lu Jun had snatched most of the quilt and wrapped himself up with Gu Qingyan. He was afraid that his own crying bag would be frozen, regardless of his poor son. This is probably the time for his father to face his son and lover. The most realistic choice between the two.