Chapter 10

Kira's POV -

I awoke to sun shining down on my face.
I frowned in frustration why couldn't the sun go away today ?  I hate waking up to the sun it's so bothersome. That's why I always fall asleep with the curtains closed. I swear I closed them I look to the window and the blazing sun to see Alex standing there smirking. I grown.

" hey pumpkin don't get an attitude with me I don't want to have to punish you for being cranky first thing in the morning now do I ?" He says chuckling.

I nod to him knowing if I verbally respond it will be something bitchy. I role over to be faced with a mouth wide open Xavier sleeping. I start to giggling making him stir. He turns and looks at me.

" good morning baby-girl" he says wrapping his arms tighter around me.

" morning daddy" I say snuggling under his chin and into his chest. Alex then comes over and joins us and cuddles my on my back side. Someone looking down on us would think we look similar to a snowball, all bunched up and rolled together tightly. Alex then started to nip at my ears playfully. I giggle

" dada stopp it don't eat me !!!" I say giggling rolling and wiggling trying to get out of this grip.

" but you taste so good pumpkin."he says nipping at my face gently. He then lets me sit up a bit and places me onto his lap. They both get serious faces and then ask me.

" are you ready for today hunny ?" Today? What's today?

" what do you mean ? Is there something important going on for today ? " I say slightly confused with my head tilted.

The both give eachouther a worried look like there communicated silently then then turn to me. Xavier is the first to speak.

" well ... today you are going to meet the pack kitten." As soon as those words leave his mouth my stomach drops. I can't meet a joke pack it's only been a couple days. I just got here ! I look at them worried and tears start to form and I start to cry.

" noooo baby! This isn't a bad thing , this is good don't cry." Says alec trying to comfort me.

I then look over to Xavier seeing him have this nasty expression. Looking like a bubble about to burst. Not a second later is when the yelling starts.

HEY GUYS I know I have an updated in so long. I've just been really busy with school and stuff. I just really want to get on here and make an update so y'all didn't think I forgot about the book. I know my updated schedules going to be wack until the end of June. Because that's when school stops for me. So please please please be patient and kind I'm trying my best to update. Thankyou !