Chapter : 13

The twins dad ⬆️

Xaviers POV:

I don't understand why mom has to be so rude to our mate. She's prefect. And it's pissing me off. Kira  did nothing to deserve that kind of reaction. But when mom apologized I though maybe this was a step in the right direction. But when I looked at kira to get her reaction she seemed weary of mom still. I will always pick my mate even over my mother. She has to understand that she's important to me and alec and will always come first over everything. I tried not to let it bother me that much. As the night progressed I noticed my little one relax a bit more which made me happy. I want everyone to get along.

I snapped out of me and my fathers conversation when I heard Kira hiccup. I looked over and noticed how much a mess she was. Her clothes were  covered in peas and veggies. I signed out loud.

" looks like someone made a big mess and needs to be cleaned up? " I say smiling.

As I went to pick her up I was interrupted by my mothers voice.

" oh I will take her to the bathroom and clean her up!" She said a little too chirpy.

I look over at my twin to see he is equally as uncomfortable with the offer.

" that's alright mom you don't have to-" he doesn't get to finish before my mom is already all the way across the table. To our mates side.
Picking her up out of her high chair and heading to the bathroom.

"Nonsense I got her, we will be one moment"
She says exiting the dining hall.

POV ALEC -

I turn towards dad and give him a disapproving look.

"What's that look for !?" He says laughing and confused.

"What the hell is wrong with mom! That's our mate dad we love her so why is mom being such a bitch to her and so fake!?" I say whispering angrily.

"Ya wtf" says Xavier backing up my reason for being upset with both of them.

"Look I get why your both upset but you know your mother she's stubborn; she got used to the idea of that little red head being her daughter in-law after she went around telling everyone who would listen that she was your mate." He says.

Xavier speaks before me.

"Ya well how were we supposed to know we were away trying to deal with pack business. We would never pick that whore for a mate. She opens her legs for anyone who wants her."
He says angrily.

I put my arm on his shoulder trying to remind him that he needs to calm down so him and my fathers wolf don't go head to head. That would be a mess. Are argument is interrupted by the sound of our mate bursting out of the bathroom and running out of the dinning hall.

We both instantly get up and start going to look for her. Right before we leave I look over to see my mom exiting the bathroom with a smirk plastered on her face and her arms crossed over her chest. When we leave the dinning hall we follow our mates scent upstairs to our bedroom to see her running around the room trying to gather her things into her luggage trunk. I run to her side grabbing her and facing her towards me and Xavier.

"What the hell happend!?" I say I little to angrily for my liking.

"I'm not right for you both! I don't deserve you both you should go back to her! I'm pathetic ! And not worthy of being your mate"She says with tears streaming down her face.

She breaks out of my grip and keeps packing up her things gathering it all in a messy clump and shoving it down into the suit case. I turn to see Xavier getting angry his claws extending from his fingers. His eyes turning a deep gold. Letting me know his wolf is now on the surface.
He walks over to her and pushes her onto the bed grabbing the trunk and throwing it at the wall. Causing it to open dropping all of its belongs.

"HOW DARE YOU TALK BACK TO YOUR MATES !!!! TELLING US WHAT WE NEED TO DO ! YOU ARE OURS AND I WILL SHOW YOU THAT!!" He says angrily. 

Grabbing her shoulders getting on top of her and bitting down into her neck. Marking her as his mate. His teeth sink into her neck causing her to scream out in shock and pain. She faints going limp into his arms. At this point I can't control my wolf or myself. He's angry he wants to mark his mate aswell. I go up to him taking her out of his grasp and putting her into my lap  I pull down the top of her dress exposing her breasts. I lean my head down to them trailing my tongue up and down  trying to find the perfect place to leave my mark. I finally find the spot right at the top of her breast and bite down hard. I can't help but feel myself get excited knowing she's officially my mate. My wolf finally feeling satisfied decides to descend back into my mind. Leaving me to rise to the surface.

Guilt.

Shame.

That's all I could feel how could I mark her well she was passed out !? Withought her consent!I turn to my brother to see him hanging his head down in shame just like mine. How will she ever forgive us when she wakes up...?

What have we done.

Hiiii y'all how's it going ? I missed you guys ! Thankyoy for being so patient with me and my very bad updating ! And thanks for reading I REALLY REALLY LIKE THIS CHAPTER! And think I did very good let me know your thoughts ! Untill next time ! Chow !