Chapter 11:

Kira's POV -

" why are you crying !?! , are you embarrassed to be our mate ? You don't want people knowing ?" Xavier said slamming his fist against the counter.

I jump back flinching in fear. I wasting crying because I was embarrassed! I was nervous ! That's a lot of people to meet ! And what if they don't like me !?! I feel my throat start to close as Alex rushes to me pulling stands of hair out of my face rubbing my back telling me to breath.

" breath baby... shhhh take nice deep breaths your safe ? Okay I got you." He says in a soothing voice.

He then gets up and pushes Xavier.

" what the hell Xavier ! She's scared not embarrassed or ashamed of us !" He says almost growling in anger.

Xavier looks over at me all anger falling from his face. Finally realizing what he did. He rushes to my side and picks me up.

" I'm so so sorry babygirl, daddy didn't realize what he was doing."

He paces back and forth rubbing small circles on the curve of my back. I know my daddy's would never hurt me but boy do they have a temper that is very scary! I nuzzle my face into the base of his neck. Closing my eyes and just enjoying his sent. He takes a seat on the couch over in the open area. Not long after Alex joins us brining a nice warm bottle, passing it to Xavier.

" drink up baby that was a lot of emotions for your little self" he says gently.

I latch onto the nipple of the bottle and relax. I really don't know how I'm going to do these next few days. Yes I love my daddy's but I have really bad anxiety and I'm super scared right now. My brain feels all mushy. I don't want to meet there family and they hate me or think I'm " weird" I can't stop thinking about what could go wrong with this hole situation as if sensing what I'm feeling Xavier gives me a funny look. I giggle his brows were all furrowed and it makes him look silly. He smirks down at me.

" hmmm are you making fun of my faceeee"

he says scrunching his nose to make a never silly face. With that I feel myself slip deep into little space. I reach up and start lightly pinching his cheeks, giggling.

" owwww not my cheeks princess" he says chuckling.

Alex comes up to us and sits next to daddy tickling my tummy lightly.

" heyyy don't have fun without me!" He says folding his arms pretending to be pouting.

I whine making grabby hands to him to pick me up. He knew what I meant cause I'm the next second I was picked up by him and put into his lap. We all started to relax when the man from before bursted in.

" alphas! Luna! Im very sorry to interrupt but your parents are here sirs."

As soon as those words leave his mouth my stomach drops in fear. It's happening there here there's no avoiding it now I guess.

" Thankyou we will be down in a moment" says Alex.

As soon as he leaves they both turn to me with a worried look.

" kitten you need to calm down they are going to love you !" Says alex

" I agree how could they not your so adorable and kind. Your going to do great" Xavier says giving me a big kiss on my forehead.

I nod trying to have more confidence in myself. He's right ! I'm going to do my best so that they like me. I say to myself as we all stand daddy picks me up and carries me out the door and down the elevator. When we get out he goes straight for this grand staircase. And as soon as he descends down it I can see a small group of people. Two brown haired boys almost looking like twins around my age. And a older looking man and women holding hands. As soon as we reach the bottom of the stairs Xavier puts me down placing me between him and Alex. Alex coughs clearing his throat as everyone turns around.  The older women is the first one to rush over and pushes my out of the way to hug " her boys "

" ohhh my babies I missed you so much! You should have come to visit more often ! I missed you both so much " she lets go of them and turns and looks down facing me. A look of disgust on her face.

" oh so this is supposed to be your mate ?"

HEY EVERYONE I MISSED YOU GUYS SO MUCH HOW ARE YOU !?!!?! I'm so sorry I haven't updated. I have been enjoying my summer off but lately my writers block is gone and I have so many ideas !!!!
So I can't wait to share them with you all!!!