Chapter 4

Kira's pov (her paci ⬆️⬆️⬆️)

I close my eyes tightly waiting for the impact I open them slowly. And gasp I see my father bleeding and my mom's wolf growling at us. she finally realizes what she had done and starts to whimper. she shifts and runs over to my dad who's on his knees looking down at the bite mark in his arm. She grips his arm and starts to cry seeing what she did.

"I'm so sorry mason ! I don't know what came over me I never meant to hurt you !" He pulls her into a tight hug as his wound closes up he plants kisses all over her head.

"It's ok I jumped in the way it isn't your fault you were just trying to get our little girl back shhh I'm not mad." My father takes off his shirt and slides it over my mothers head. Hiding her naked body from prying eyes. My father stands up and gently pulls my mother to her feet he turns to me and the alphas.

" I'm sorry for the inconvenience please excuse my wife's behaviour you may head inside her room is just upstairs." Alex gives him a nod and walks towards the house he turns the door nob and makes his way upstairs with me and Xavier not very far behind he opens up the door to my room. Xavier walks towards the bed and gently sets my down. They pull my pink sparkly suit case from the closet and my two backpacks. Alex fill my back packs with some of my toys, three of my pacis and my colouring books. Xavier packs my clothes into my suit case I blush as I see him open my panty Jour he oulls out some of my thongs and smirks he turns his head looking at me. I let out a small gasp wondering if he knew I was watching he sends me a wink. And then closes the suit case.

My father walks in holding Mr.bearie I scream happily and run to him and take bearie out of his arms. " thanks papa!" I smile at bearie and say sorry to him how could I! It's not nice to forget about friends and leave them behind.

he pulls me into a hug I smile happily and Barrie my face into my dads chest. I hear two growls and get pulled back into something hard. I look up to see it's Alex

"Calm down I can hug my daughter!" His eyes start to turn red.

Thankfully my mom started yelling up the stairs to hurry up which broke everyone out of there heated trance. I grabbed my backpack and mr.bearie and ran down to her she had her arms open I flew straight to them and nuzzle my face into her neck breathing in her pine tree sent. I feel my eyes start to water this is the only life and place I have known and now I have to say goodbye to it all can I really do that?say goodbye to everything? I guess I don't really have a choice so I have to. Cause the alphas said they can't live without me. I know what your thinking what about trying to run for it ? I can't I'm scared what they would to my pack let alone my family. I was so caught up in my thoughts I didn't see that Alex,Xavier and my father had already taken my stuff the the car. I un wrapped my arms from around my mom and head towards the door.

"If you need us just call, as soon as you are settled in we will come visit I love you honey. Your going to be just fine." My mom wipes my tears away gently with her thumb I send her a small sad smile. I turn and slide on my blue flats I head for the door and down the steps. I walk towards the car Alex approaches me.

"May I take your backpack princess ?" I nod softly

"Yes please thank you Alex." Alex shoots me a stern look as soon as his name leaves my mouth. He grabs my chin so I'm looking up at him.

"It's daddy baby girl I don't want to have to tell you agin now do I?" Even though it was a question I felt like he wanted one response.

"Wes dada sorry dada." I whimpers and look down slipping into little space he picks me up with one swift motion so I'm straddling his hip. He puts his forehead agents mine so I'm looking into his eyes.

"It's ok little one dadas not mad just wants you to learn." He smiles sweetly at me and gently heads to the limo/car he slides us in next to Xavier he shuts the door and tells the driver threw the small window to start heading to the pack house I feel tears prick at the corner of my eyes. As I see my house getting smaller and smaller notifying me we are getting further and further away from my home.

I feel myself being lifted up I look to see Xavier picking me up. I see the window to the driver also slide closed did they mind link him to do that? I whine and squirm in his lap wanting to get off I feel a slap to my bum I yelp in pain. I growl and look to the source. I sqweek when my hair gets pulled tightly.

"Don't you ever and I mean ever ! growl at your owners am I understood?" As I nod his grip tightens making my hole body start to shake. I feel another swat to my ass my tears at this point are just flowing down my face.

"W-Wes daddys !!" He lets go of my hair he smirks in satisfaction at my punishment his features soon turns into a worried exasperation at my tears on my face he pulls me into a tight hug.

"Oh I'm sorry baby daddy didn't mean to be harsh he just wants baby girl to be a good baby." I stray to cry harder i stick my thumb in my mouth letting my face rest in his neck I feel Alex reach his hand over and rub my back.

"Your such a good kitten you took your punishment well dadas proud of you." I look to see him smiling warmly at me letting me know it's going to be ok. I start to calm down feeling Alex rub circles into my back while Xavier whispers sweet nothings into my ear on how I'm a good girl and that my daddies love me very much and are proud of me. I start to doze off when my thumb is taken out of my mouth and a pacifier is pushed in I whimper and whine getting fussy but Alex pushes it in all the way holding it there.

" suck little one no fussing just go to sleep we have a long ways to go until we are at the pack house so just sleep."

I whimper and give up trying to get it out. I rest my face back into daddy's neck I feel my eye lids getting heavy and as if someone snapped there fingers I was out like a light.

Hey sorry I'm going to try and update every few days please bear with me thanyou for all who are reading my book if you like it please done forget to forget and vote thankyou !!!