Chapter 1)Mister Kim

Jieun POV

I enter the class with everyone and took my usual seat which is only for me without any mates. Soon our teacher, Mister Kim entered as we all stood up to bow to him.

"Good morning everyone, you can sit down." He spoke with his deep voice.

Damn that deep voice and that deep hypnotizing gaze he gives me everytime. His alluring fragrance that can make any girl aroused.

I don't know why but he makes my heart beat like crazy everytime he gives me that deep stare. My stomach feels butterflies and shiver run down through my spine.

And here every freaking girl drools over him. I am not that type of girl. But he makes me feel different.

But one thing is that I didn't get yet. He stares at me only like that. Treats me indifferently and would do light skinships "unintentionally".

But I know these are all in my head only. There is no way he would see me more than just a student. There are so many beautiful students in our class. So he can't choose me among them.

I shrugged my thoughts and concentrated on whatever he was teaching.

"Okay students, now I am giving some exercises to do by yourself. Don't worry I'll be here if you need any help." He announced while ruffling his hair with his veiny hands.

•••

There was quieter in the class as we all were doing the exercises by ourselves. But of course every girl is calling Mister Kim to their desks. And I pretty well know this is not for their calculation but just to have him close. It is only me who is trying to put effort on my work and not call him. Because first of all I am timid and shy. And second i don't wanna look like one of those slutty girls like them. I rather prefer to do on my own.

"Do you need any help, Miss Jieun?" Mister Kim asked out of no where putting his one hand on the back of my chair and one on my desk leaning close towards me.I might have had a heart attack today.

"N-no sir" i lied even though I needed help.
"I can clearly see you are struggling in this problem so let me help you." He again tried pointing that damn math that I was stuck.

"Let me show you." He took my pen and wrote down a formula just beside that maths problem. "If you do it by this formula, you can clearly find the value of x and then y like this." He said softly making my concepts crystal clear.

"Ah ok...Thank you sir!" I squealed out of excitement. He chuckled at my childish behaviour.

He suddenly leaned more closer to me and whispered," why are you always so uncomfortable with me and why you always restrict me, hm? You can tell me anything. I don't bite. " He brushed his hand against mine and went upto his desk.

Thousands of butterflies run across my stomach. Why does he have to be this close to me. He is having a major effect on me. That I want to avoid so bad. Cause I can't help with my feelings. What if my heart fall for him? Cause I know my heart will break apart. Like it broke a few months ago.

I let out a deep sigh as some past memories flash through my mind. That made me go a cheerful Jieun to a quiet and unsure Jieun.

•••

I got up to the bus and found myself a comfortable seat by the window. Soon the bus started moving.

I remember the old days how my father used to pick me up from the school. Tears threatened to fall from my eyes as I remember that deadly scene.

Not more than two months ago, I lost my precious parents.

______________