Chapter 19) Betrayal

Taehyung with a girl.....

She is familiar, I saw her somewhere before also......

She is the one that evening whom he was with....

He left me for her....

He kissed her?

Third person POV

Jieun couldn't tolerate anymore. She tried to stop the tears but they flowed. Her mind was still processing. She felt numb. She didn't wanted to judge on the basis of what she heard. She wanted him to explain but her brain doesn't supported her. She just stood there frozen.

When Taehyung and that girl noticed her presence, the girl frowned whereas Taehyung also stood there shocked.

"Who is she Taehyung? Why is she looking at us like this?" She asked pointing at Jieun.

Getting no response from anyone she herself made a statement, "Oh is it because you saw us together in ladies washroom? Don't mind please we are today's generation couple and we couldn't wait..... We just needed privacy for... You know right?" Her lips curved up into an evil smirk.

Taehyung eyes widened, while Jieun got her answer. But still in a corner of her mind she believed there was something fishy in here. She gathered all her courage and asked, "Are you g-guys couple?" Her voice cracked.

"Yes of course." The girl said swinging her arms across Taehyung. Jieun's heart broke apart even more when Taehyung didn't said anything. He just stood there quietly.

She didn't wanted to seem weak in front of him. But neither she could control herself. She started walking away from there. Until she bumped into a hard chest. She looked up and saw Jimin.

"What happened? Why are you crying?" He asked with a concern voice.

Jieun quickly wiped her tears and walked a step back. "It's nothing." She faked a smile before quickly running away. Jimin was left dumbfounded until he saw Taehyung with that girl. He immediately got an idea of what could have happened.

"J-Jieun stop..." Taehyung removed the girl's arm and started to chase behind Jieun.

"Taehyung why...."

"Shut up Shinhee." He barked and continued chasing her.

You will regret this Kim Taehyung.

He tried to find her every way possible but couldn't even trace a sign of her. He was utterly disappointed and upset about himself. He never wanted to hurt Jieun. But circumstances betrayed him. He breathed heavily and set himself on the bench of a park.

He took out his phone and cursed himself when he saw the messages of Jieun earlier about her coming to that restaurant to meet her friends. If only he could have read those messages none of this would have happened.

His mind wandered around and suddenly something hit up. He searched every place except that one.

That peaceful moonlit bridge.

Where they had confessed

He stood up and halted his steps quickly. It was not very far away that's why he reached there within just five minutes. And yes.... There she was, sitting across the railings of the bridge.

Taehyung POV

"Jieun..." I called her aloud. She looked up at me with her tearful glistening eyes.

Everytime she sees me, her eyes sparkled. But today there was only emptiness. She seems like she was not surprised to see me. Instead she put on a weak smile like she believed I will come.

I didn't dare to go to close to her. I felt relieved that I found her but an unknown fear invaded inside of me. My mind started to feel restless.

"Just listen to me, I can explain. It's not what you are thinking." My voice sounded low.

"Go ahead. And please explain the truth. I'm already hurt enough. I can't bear anymore."

"I.... That girl..... Actually....." I couldn't form my words. I glanced up at her and saw her glossy eyes still piercing through my soul.

Jieun POV

Please say, it's a misunderstanding.

Please say, you still love me.

Please say, you were not cheating on me.

These phrases continuously ran across my mind. There sparked a ray of hope when I saw him. And now I am eagerly waiting for him to explain. But every second my hope starts to fall apart seeing him stutter and all nervous.

I gathered my energy and stood up walking towards him. I found him sweating profusely when I went near him.

"Jieun..." He again tried to speak.

"Hm?"

"Okay, I am going to spill all of the truth. No matter how bad the consequences are. I am not what you think I am." He gulped before continuing.

"My main profession is being a business man. I am the ceo of 'Kim Company'. That girl, Shinhee belongs to another one. So one day, our companies had a party together where I accidentally got drunk. And I....I.....

I slept with her." My heart stomped in its place. My brain started to ache severely. Still I kept calm and listened to him.

"Then his father threatened me to marry her. If not he will leak the news which will cost a great loss. Our company will be closed. That's why I agreed to do so." He started to sob vigorously as tears were one by one fell down. This was the first time I saw him crying.

Surely, his tears ached my heart also but the pain he caused me is stabbing and eating me up from inside. I didn't knew what should I feel?

Anger?

Guilt? No. Why should I?

Only pain and numbness. Yes.

"When did all these happen?" My voice came out a like mewl cat.

"T-The day.... I left because of a call..." He said wiping his tears.

Before I could say anything a sharp pain hit my back with a loud sound of car crashing. I felt abruplty on the ground. And beneath I saw a pool blood. All red......

I heard Taehyung scream my name. That was the last thing until I closed my eyes.

_______________

I am an ugly piece of shit. That's why my stories are also getting uglier and shittier;-;