Chapter 9) His Touch

Taehyung POV

I opened my eyes feeling my head a bit heavy. I groaned and sat up from the bed. I looked around and saw i was not in my house. I sighed and tried to remember last night.

Damn.... I must have fallen unconscious. I got up from the bed and went outside of the room. I looked around searching for the owner of this house when suddenly i heard some noises from the kitchen area. I went there and saw Jieun sitting up in the corner while trying to reach the upper shelf.

I felt something tingling inside of me. She was wearing a shirt which barely covered her legs. My gaze fall upon her caramel thighs.

She looks so hot....One day for sure she will make me lose my control.

I went towards her.

Jieun POV

I was trying to grab the container but I couldn't because of my height. Suddenly I felt a pair of arms snaking around my waist. I flinched and got freezed on my spot. His one veiny arm reached upto the level of the upper shelf and grabbed the container. He placed the container in front of me and pulled away from me.

A sudden gush of cold air hit my skin. I got so much flustered. This damn typical drama love scene really got my cheeks burning.

I turned back and faced him. I feel shivers through my spine when my eyes met his darkened face.

I gathered all my courage and asked him, "Sir how do you feel n-now?"

"I'm okay... Thanks for looking after me this one night." He said.

"Your welcome sir. Please rest down. I will make something for you." I said and he nodded before sitting in one of the chairs of the dining table.

I let out the breathe that I didn't know I was holding and started cooking for him. I decided to make sandwich and coffee for both of us. Because that's all I can cook.

After a while I placed the food in front of him and sat down in the chair opposite to him. He glanced at the food and chuckled.

Is sandwich funny?

I didn't dare to ask him why he was smiling. I just dig into my food. It was silent for quite a few minutes. I decided to break it. "Sir can you go home alone? Or do you need help?" I asked him.

He suddenly became sad. He thought something for a while before asking me," Jieun can I ask for a favor?"

"Yes sir." I replied politely before taking a bite.

He was looking a bit nervous. He took a few seconds before letting a deep breathe and said, "Can I stay at your house for some days?"

I choked on ny food and started coughing. What the freak did he just said? Did I heard it right? "Are you okay?" He asked me with his eyes widened.

I grabbed the glass of water and gulped it. I took some time to cool down. "S-Sir... Wh-what?? I mean wh-why??"

"I know it's a bit weird to you. But I'm really out of shelter now. You know my landlord evicted me out of my apartment. And I don't really have anywhere to go. Yesterday I looked for every place but didn't got any. And that's why I became quite a sick...."

He paused and looked at me before again starting, "Please let me live with you." His eyes were pleading. I can't really happen to reject them.

"Okay sir you stay here as long as you want." And before I even knew the words slipped out of mouth automatically. His expressions loosened and he flashed me a wide smile which was a rare sight.

"Thank you so much Jieun ah." He said before eating his food.

How long do I have to stay with him?

___________________