Chapter 5) New friends

"Umm...Why are you always alone?" He asked.

My expressions immediately softened and surprised. I don't know what to answer him. I am not comfortable enough to share my incidents with me.

Seems like he noticed my sudden nervousness he said, "It's okay. I am not forcing you. You don't have to tell me. I was just curious. Don't pressurize yourself."

I let out an awkward laugh which he continued along with me.

Suddenly the bell rang with the entrance of Mister Kim. We all stood up to bow him.

"Good morning class. Hope you have a great day. Sit down." He said and we all took our seats.

I can't help myself but to gaze at him. And of course as always he was looking godly handsome. His shirt was unbuttoned giving a proper view of his robust cleavage. His sleeves rolled up flashing his veiny arms. His lips curved into a smirk like always.

I don't know why does he have to always smirk?

Did he noticed me checking out him or what? Never mind. I should focus on my studies. Since life gave me a new chance. I should make the most of it.

***
It was the lunch time. Everyone rushed out of the class. I also dragged myself towards the canteen.

I took my tray and looked around to find an empty seat. Suddenly i felt a tap on my shoulder.

I turned around and saw Yoongi and Jin.

"Jieun... Would you mind to have lunch with us?" Yoongi asked politely. They both seem to have a small friendly smile uplifting their lips.

I must mention Yoongi smiling is quiet a rare thing.

"Okay sure!" I said with the same smile.

Their eyes sparkled. I chuckled and found ourselves a seat.

"Yah! Why did you put beans in my tray?" Suddenly Jin said being annoyed.

"Cause they suit you. And I don't like beans." Yoongi said calmly.

Jin scoffed and said, "What's so picky about food. You should eat everything."

"I.dont.like.beans." Yoongi said with a calm growl.

"Fine! I got it." Jin said and got back to eating.

The whole lunch I sat there listening to their bickers. I did really forgot how to socialise. However they are really funny and comfortable. I didn't felt that much awkward between them.

"Shut up ahjussi." Yoongi suddenly whispered but loud enough to be heard by us.

"What the FRICK FRACK DID YOU JUST SAID?" Jin put down his chopsticks and turned towards Yoongi giving him a death glare while folding his arms on his chest.

"Um..Um..Nothing... Jieun how do you think about the weather. I think it's nice and sunny, right?" Yoongi laughed awkwardly.

"It's raining." I said.

I looked at him. He looked a bit flustered and I can't help but let out the laugh I was holding the whole time.

They stopped fighting and looked at me being amused. I immediately stopped laughing and looked down gripping my chopsticks tighter.

Did I made them angry!?

I asked myself but then I heard them chuckling. I looked back towards them.

"You look cute when you laugh. You should often smile." Jin said.

I smiled back at him. My classmates aren't that bad. I like them.

***
The school times were over. It was still raining and of course I forgot to bring the damn umbrella. One by one everyone left and the whole campus was empty.

I still waited for some moments. But the rain didn't showed any signs of stopping. I sighed deeply and prepared myself mentally to run in the rain. I already missed the bus. So I know I have to walk all the way home.

"Miss Jieun." A deep voice called for me.

I turned around and my heart started beating rapidly.

"Yes Mister Kim?" I asked him politely.

"Why are you still here?The class times are over long time ago." He asked me staring right through inside of me.

"S-sir actually I forgot to bring the umbrella. So I waited for the rain to slow down." I hate myself for stuttering. Damn.

"I see. Would you mind if I give you company?" He asked me

____________________