Chapter 7) Note

"Ok Soohyun, you can go and sit beside....

Jieun."

I gasped a bit. I can also heard other students groaning. I myself don't want him to be my mate.

"Jieun please raise your hand." Mrs Lee said. And I know I have nothing to do. So I raised my hand up. He looked in my direction before smiling a bit and heading towards me.

I smiled back in sake of politeness. He settled himself and sat beside me.

"Hi Jieun." He said.

"Hi Soohyun!" I replied him.

He smiled in return and turned to focus on whatever the teacher started to teach. I mentally sighed deeply feeling a bit relieved.

I was writing the notes when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned beside and saw Soohyun looking at me.

"Are you free this lunch break?" He asked me.

"Yeah.. maybe I am." I said.

"Then can you show me around the school." He again asked politely.

"Um... Ok sure." I said returning him the smile.

***

I was about to rush to the canteen with Soohyun when suddenly someone pulled me by my wrist. I looked back and saw Jin.

"Aren't you going to have lunch with us?" He asked.

"I'm sorry. But I have to show him around the class." I replied.

"It's okay. You can have lunch with them. I can walk around the school by myself." Soohyun interrupted.

"Okay.... Now come Jieun." Jin said and was abou to drag me with him.

"B-but it will be impolite and I will also feel bad for ditching him like this." I stopped him.

"Okay let's do one thing.... Soohyun, will you eat with us?" He said looking at the boy beside me.

"Um.. okay! I won't mind." Soohyun said.

"Now can we please go? I'm hungry." Yoongi asked out of nowhere. His expressions were irritated.

"Okay okay let's go." Jin said and we all went towards the canteen.

After we all had our lunch I excused myself and went to my locker to grab my english book for the next class. I opened the locker and saw a note inside.

"Don't get too close with the boys. It might not be safe."

I scrunched up the note and threw it to the dustbin.

Ugly shits! Don't they have any business to care for. Just messing and playing around with others. There's nothing like I am getting close. And even if I am who is he or she to care.

I can finally sense some happiness approaching me and I won't decline it for these stupid shits.

I snapped away from there and went to my class.

***

I nervously entered the cafe. The bells chimed. The cafe was kind of empty with only the staff member. I headed towards the counter and a lady approached me. I bowed to her.

She was really pretty. She had a warm smile uplifting her face. By her dressing it was clear that she was rich.

"Dear, I'm the owner of this cafe. And its your first day, right?" She asked me.

"Yes aunt." I replied her.

"Well that's good! I hope you will work hard. Taeyeon give her the apron please." She said and turned to look at a staff around my age.

The staff nodded and gave me the apron from under the counter table.

"Hello, I am Taeyeon. Me and Mina are currently working here. Hope we will get along." She said and smiled.

I bowed to her as I grabbed the apron.

"Ok I will be going dear. See you another day." The lady said and left.

The bells again chimed indicating that someone has arrived. I quickly wore the apron and went towards the gate to bow to the customer.

It was an uncle. I bowed to him and he smiled at me.

He sat on a table and Taeyeon went to get his order. She came back and told me to prepare a vanilla latte. I nodded as I started to prepare.

I carefully went towards the man with the tray in my hand. I placed the cup in front of him and bowed to him.

"Thank you dear." He again smiled at me which I returned to him.

The bell again chimed.

I rushed towards the gate and saw a 6ft tall muscular man. He flashed me a smile showing his dimples.

"Hi I am........"

__________________

[A/N]

I'm sorry there are way too much smiling in this chapter.