Chapter 4) Him

I once again glanced down and got ready to throw myself. I closed my eyes and leaned my body towards the end.

Suddenly a pair arms grabbed me by my waist protecting me to fall down. I froze on my spot. My hands and legs started shaking.

I looked down and realized it was a man's veiny arms wrapped around myself. The person dug his face in the crook of my neck.

My mind was completely numb.

His alluring fragrance...

I know this scent very well....

He separated my feet from the edge and put me up in the air. I wanted to ask him so much things but not a single word came out.

I was still shivering out of fear. But his warmth somehow relaxed me a bit. He hold me and stood in front of the railings in that position.

Slowly my vision started to get blurry. I felt so much weak. I lose the balance of my body and all black...

?? POV

"Jieun... Jieun...?" I called her out but she passed away. I pulled her by the leg and carried her in the bridal style. I got down from the terrace and went to her apartment.

I entered it as the door was unlocked.

I carefully layed her on the bed. I took her jacket off and examined her.

Her body looked so much pale and many scars were seen. Her wrists were bruised. I gazed at her face.

She looked like a pure angel. I caressed her cheek. I felt my eyes water.

She was abused, hurt, broken, empty, lonely..... And I didn't do anything.

She felt so much pain in her to the point where she was about to give up her life. She had been going through so much but still didn't shared anything to anyone.

But of course whom is she going to tell this!

I wiped my teary eyes and pulled the drawer of the bed side table. I rummaged through it and found the first aid kit.

I treated her wounds and pulled the duvet to cover her body.

I need to find out why and how all this happened. Who abused her? He or she surely will have a great day tomorrow. I will find you.

A smirk appeared on my face. I turned towards Jieun and kissed her forehead.

"Goodnight witch!" I said and left from there.

Jieun POV

I woke up feeling my head a little bit light. I looked around my surroundings as I tried to remember last night.

Suddenly my eyes widened. How am I here?

Rooftop...Him...his fragrance...

I held my head and tried to collect all the parts and remember everything.

Soon I recalled everything. He...

Wasn't he Mister Kim?

No no no... I am over thinking about this. He can't be. He can be never....

But who was he? Was that all a dream that happened last night? No... I am one hundred percent sure all that happened was for real.

I removed my duvet and glanced at my wrist. I was surprised that my bruise was not that visible.

So he also treated my wound.

I smiled a little. I don't know why but I felt happy. Maybe because I still have someone?

I decided to get ready for school. But then I remembered... I have to face them.

Yeonjin... Eunji and her friends....

My heart once again thumped. Should I go or not...?

I looked around and saw a note on my bed side table.

"Have breakfast and come to school. You don't need to be afraid of anyone. May you have a good day today:)"

I smiled widely. It's not a fake one. I am really happy....

I got up from the bed and started for my day.

***

I enter the school with my nervousness. Somehow i believe him that he will make everything right. I dragged myself to my classroom.

I looked around but I didn't saw any of them from yesterday. This made me a bit of relieved.

I took my usual seat and settled down. Suddenly i felt a tap on my shoulder.

I turned behind and saw Jin, our classmate who sits behind me with Yoongi.

"Yes?" I said.

"Uh hey...." He said being a little shy.

I was kind of surprised. No one did ever talked to me after my silence. So it was a new thing for me.

"Hi!" I replied.

"How are you?" He said.

"I'm fine. What about you?" I said with a small smile.

I saw him relaxing a bit.

"I am also great." He said." Can I ask you a question?"

"Yes sure!" I said.

"Umm...Why are you always alone?" He said.

_____________________

[A/N]

So.. anyone can guess who he was?